Todd Bowles

NJerseypaint

It goes beyond Bowles.  Kacy Rodgers is awful.  How do you dominate a game like that in the first half and then look lost the second?  Also, give some hate Mac's way.  This o-line is still god awful.  Can't wait to see the PFF grades.  Beachum was worse than Flowers through two weeks.

The defense was dominating in the first half. Then Buster Skrine got hurt. Once Nickerson got in there, they realized he couldn't cover Landry in the slot and went to a zone. However, the zone was atrocious. Baker literally picked apart the gaps between our LBers and Safeties. Just a joke of a defensive scheme in the 2nd half cost this team. Oh, and Darnold isn't trusted to go downfield. And when he is, he throws INTs.

5 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

It goes beyond Bowles.  Kacy Rodgers is awful.  How do you dominate a game like that in the first half and then look lost the second?  Also, give some hate Mac's way.  This o-line is still god awful.  Can't wait to see the PFF grades.  Beachum was worse than Flowers through two weeks.

I have more posts about Kacy Rodgers being the worst thing to happen to the Jets than anyone in the forum. He's awful. 

... He needs to be fired ... We never make any adjustments after the half ... our defense today ... yea baker killed us ... if tyrod has been on should have too ... every time i looked people were running open often the QBs first read ... when ur claim to fame is ur defense .. it better be good ... I miss Rex Herm ... even Mangini .. liked them more than Bowles ...

Who are the possible future HC s we can scout?

All I know is it’s time to wipe the slate clean. Bowles needs to go at all costs, if it means Mac needs to go then take Mac with him. We need to go into next off season looking for a complete regime change. A coach who can actually be a HC in the NFL, show the ability to manage a clock and field a disciplined team. A GM who actually pays attention to premium positions and doesn’t prioritize freaking interior linebackers and safeties over tackles, edge rushers and can actually draft a WR that’s actually worth a damn and not cut them a year later. 

We are going absolutely no where fast with Mac and Bowles leading the way. This regime is done. 

The problem is guys, Chris Johnson will do nothing, both him and Macc, should be fired. I have no ides what it going to take to get real offensive coach, and GM for the Jets. I have advocated for years there should be 100% inherited tax because of people like the Johnson.

Archived