Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NJerseypaint

Todd Bowles

Recommended Posts

I REALLY HOPE Todd gets fired on Dec 31. The funny part is I will be at the Jets vs Pats game Dec 30. So I could see his last game :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I REALLY HOPE Todd gets fired on Dec 31. The funny part is I will be at the Jets vs Pats game Dec 30. So I could see his last game :)

That doesn't require any hope because it will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of right now my top 10 replacements would probably be

1. Jim Harbaugh

2. Mike McCarthy

3. John Harbaugh

4. Lincoln Riley

5. Chris Peterson

6. Josh McDaniels

7. Dave Toub

8. Matt Campbell

9. Pete Carmichael

10. David Shaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Macc is still the GM I will not have much confidence going forward. I really don’t want him in charge of 100M and our top 3 pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

If Macc is still the GM I will not have much confidence going forward. I really don’t want him in charge of 100M and our top 3 pick. 

Why?!?! He’s done so well in the past. He’s had this close to exact situation twice already and we have nothing to show for it except Adams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Why?!?! He’s done so well in the past. He’s had this close to exact situation twice already and we have nothing to show for it except Adams.

I’m so confused by your response.

im sure you’re veiny sarcastic but we’ve disagreed on a lot so I’m confused lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I’m so confused by your response.

im sure you’re veiny sarcastic but we’ve disagreed on a lot so I’m confused lol

Being sarcastic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be up for offering Jim Harbaugh a Gruden type deal or something close to pull him from Michigan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I might be up for offering Jim Harbaugh a Gruden type deal or something close to pull him from Michigan. 

He said he wants to stay. The only way chance is if he’s fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

He said he wants to stay. The only way chance is if he’s fired.

I just saw that and we know Michigan won't fire him after what they did to get him. I'll just shift my focus to John. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×