Sign in to follow this  
NJerseypaint

Todd Bowles

23 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

I have a feeling bill o'Brien gets fired and macc jumps all over him. 

And then hopefully we fire Macc right after 

24 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

No thanks I don’t trust any coach coming from NE to be good

25 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Bill O'Brien proving to be not much better than Bowles and BOB has twice the talent on his team.

13 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

And then hopefully we fire Macc right after 

I hope I am wrong, but knowing the Johnson twins I can't see them making any kind coaching or GM move to the end of the season if than.

Not interested in anyone who wants to use Parcells style to influence the team's culture.

Todd Haley.

Bill O'Brien.

Scott Pioli.

Josh McDaniel.  Well, sort of.

Brian Flores.

Sean Payton. Exception.

16 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Chiefs OC intrigues me a lot. Could be the next McVay.

Sean McVay ran the offense for 3 seasons before becoming Rams' HC.  Eric Bieniemy only called offense for one season in NCAA as Andy Reid continues calling hot plays for Chiefs right now.

Matt Nagy of last year saw his title getting bigger after November before ending up Bears' HC.  We are still in September.

Don't crazily get ahead of yourself.

Edited by JetsandI

3 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Sean McVay ran the offense for 3 seasons before becoming Rams' HC.  Eric Bieniemy only called offense for one season in NCAA as Andy Reid continues calling hot plays for Chiefs right now.

Matt Nagy of last year saw his title getting bigger after November before ending up Bears' HC.  We are still in September.

Don't crazily get ahead of yourself.

Mcvay ran the offense for Washington for 2 seasons, before that he was their TE coach.

I'm not saying he should be anointed the next great head coach, all I'm saying is I like what I see and I'm intrigued. If he keeps that offense going like it has and Mahomes continues to grow he will be in line for a head coaching gig maybe as soon as this offseason.

13 hours ago, mattmanz91 said:

Mcvay ran the offense for Washington for 2 seasons, before that he was their TE coach.

I'm not saying he should be anointed the next great head coach, all I'm saying is I like what I see and I'm intrigued. If he keeps that offense going like it has and Mahomes continues to grow he will be in line for a head coaching gig maybe as soon as this offseason.

Still need to know how much of this is Bieniemy and how much is Reid. We'll know further down the stretch when the playbook starts to deplete and playoff Reid shows his face.

I just hope our next head coach is a young guy that is really good at the O. I'm tired of all these D coaches. 

13 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Still need to know how much of this is Bieniemy and how much is Reid. We'll know further down the stretch when the playbook starts to deplete and playoff Reid shows his face.

Completely agree. I also wouldn't mind going the college route either. Chris Petersen and David Shaw come to mind but I doubt they could be lured away from college. I like Lincoln Riley as well but the system he runs worries me a little bit.

On 9/23/2018 at 7:58 PM, mattmanz91 said:

He held the OC title for 3 full seasons but he called offense in last 2 seasons. You are partly correct.  I feel like he ran the offense for 3 years because Jay Gruden wanted to keep Kyle Shanahan's offense.

Anyway, it is 2 full seasons against one month experience.  That is a dangerous game for NY people.  We want the recent hot commodity in offensive side.  We want the veteran offensive mind coach.  Whatever!

On 9/24/2018 at 9:16 AM, mattmanz91 said:

Completely agree. I also wouldn't mind going the college route either. Chris Petersen and David Shaw come to mind but I doubt they could be lured away from college. I like Lincoln Riley as well but the system he runs worries me a little bit.

I think David Shaw may remind us of Todd Bowles but with possibly better game management, which could turn Bowles' close losses into a several wins.

Peterson and Riley are born to stay in NCAA. Leave them alone.

Harbaugh from Michigan ... lol doubt we could pry him away tbo

2 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Harbaugh from Michigan ... lol doubt we could pry him away tbo

I don't know about that. I don't think it's gone as he'd hoped it would in Michigan. He might be more inclined to make the jump back to the NFL. If that's the case throw the checkbook at him and give some personnel power as well.