5 Up, 5 Down

NudeTayne

Up:

1. Mayfield

2. Hyde and the running game (funny how that works when you have competent QB play)

3. Schobert (I don't want to hear any more nonsense about drafting a "true Mike linebacker" in Round 1 anymore)

4. Garrett

5. The D continues to force turnovers

Down:

1. Special Teams/Amos as a coach: Another miscue/blocked punt. Awful 

2. The rush D shows weakness at points (usually like every other rush d when your offense goes 3 and out consistently)

3. Tyrod Taylor

4. Jamie Collins

5. Hue Jackson's giddy postgame presser that turned into an "I told you so" about Baker Mayfield. I don't believe a word that the guy says.

43 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I’m a Sachi fan as well and believe with him being a analytics guy he would of taken Baker. 

i dunno about that, i heard after he got fired they gave baker more of a look since they had taken him off their draft board prior due to his size (or not off draft board, but just down to the point where we wouldnt have seriously considered)

Up:

1. Baker

2. Hyde

3. Ward

4. Gregg Williams (except for his glasses at the end of the game, those were down)

5. My bar tab

Down:

1.Tyrod

2. Special Teams

3. Amos Jones

4. Having our star receiver who is by no means a speedster and was questionable with an injury back there returning kicks

5. Our punt protection unit

18 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

The biggest up ever to John Dorsey. Has he got everything right. No he hasn’t but he  had the balls to not do what 99% of people thought he should do with the number one pick. The safe pick was Darnold, the right pick for us was Baker

Then pretty sure you need to send a share of those props this way!

Archived