Let the Mayfield Mayhem Begin

Dawgpoun8017

Wow.... it was like watching two different teams out there between Tyrod and Baker, no disrespect to Tyrod but there’s no way you can go back to him as the starter Baker just has it, and has quite a pair on him, that pass to Landry there’s no way in hell Tyrod makes that throw . IT’S MAYFIELD MANIA BABY!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

80% of his passes Taylor wouldn't try.

Taylor doesn't have the arm to make most of the throws Baker made.

A lot of NFL QBs wouldn't and couldn't make the throws Mayfield made.

Just one game (half) and just going on arm Mayfield is in the top tier.

If we give him time he will be unstoppable. Teams will do everything they can not to give him time. He will have to counter with quick reads for mismatches and then he will own the league.

Or at least be a good NFL QB which is good enough for me.

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

80% of his passes Taylor wouldn't try.

Taylor doesn't have the arm to make most of the throws Baker made.

A lot of NFL QBs wouldn't and couldn't make the throws Mayfield made.

Just one game (half) and just going on arm Mayfield is in the top tier.

If we give him time he will be unstoppable. Teams will do everything they can not to give him time. He will have to counter with quick reads for mismatches and then he will own the league.

Or at least be a good NFL QB which is good enough for me.

Yeah he was throwing absolutely lasers out there.

Not sure how anyone ever questioned his arm, it’s legit as hell.

Some of those throws, especially across the middle were absolute frozen ropes.

I said it when we drafted him: We took the right QB. I also said that there was more than one right QB but the one we took was the most right for us.

Baker as a personality is a better fit for the city of Cleveland. Two time walk on who has been doubted the whole way. 

Baler is going to take over this city more than LeBron ever did

8 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Wow.... it was like watching two different teams out there between Tyrod and Baker, no disrespect to Tyrod but there’s no way you can go back to him as the starter Baker just has it, and has quite a pair on him, that pass to Landry there’s no way in hell Tyrod makes that throw . IT’S MAYFIELD MANIA BABY!!!!!!!

It was a completely different game with him in there. The offensive line did a better job, the running game was much better. He had a transformative effect. 

Q: How many NFL QBs have had a reception for points before a TD pass or run?  I’m guessing that’s a short list. History already!

I’ll admit, I was a Darnold/Chubb man and was disappointed in Dorsey’s choices on draft day. My trust in Dorsey is growing with each game

4 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

You guys............  is this real? Are we dreaming? 

No more talking about QBs in next years draft!!!

Are you not familiar with this forum? As soon as he has a bad game people on here will be calling for him to be cut.

Archived