Let the Mayfield Mayhem Begin

Dawgpoun8017

9 minutes ago, zelbell said:

The Patriots acting like they are some sort of lovable underdog is the most annoying schtick I’ve seen in quite some time

I'd respect them more if they went full heel and embraced their role as the villain/evil empire. Literally no one outside of the northeast coast is rooting for them.

On 1/18/2019 at 7:49 AM, zelbell said:

The Patriots acting like they are some sort of lovable underdog is the most annoying schtick I’ve seen in quite some time

We need them to have 6 Super Bowls so the Steelers aren't the only ones. 

We should love the pats. Theyve been shredding them for a decade. Kind of like a big brother handling our bully.

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

they arent getting to him though, and they get push. they are well coached if nothing else. 

To add I think oline coach is the 4h most important on the team. 

Hc

OC

DC 

Oline coach. It seems like it is the most technical position in the league. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

bradys weapons prove you only need above average to good players.

QB
DE
DT
OL
CB

is where you need to be loaded. 

Its not just Brady's weapons. Look at Drew Brees aside from Michael Thomas his receiving threats at TE and WR are hot garbage. If Thomas went down in training camp the Saints are a 7 or 8 win team.

Jared Goff had Robert Woods a cast off JAG from Buffalo and Josh Reynolds doing a ton for work today. I'd take Higgins, Landry, Calloway and Perriman over them any day. Brandin Cooks has game changing deep ability which I still believe Calloway and Perriman can develop into that top of role and be a notch below him. Neither of his TEs are as good as Njoku but he does have 2. I would like the Browns to add one more.

I have said it in another thread already today. I am telling you there is not a single team in the NFL that scares me accept Kansas City, but guess what? The guy who built that team with all those weapons know works for the Browns. It cannot be long before he builds our roster trending up while KC is trending down.

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

....and his OL isn't exactly loaded this year.

I joke around with my friends about this a lot, but I also somewhat feel like it's true. The OL knows that Brady is not to be touched, or they are fired. I forgot what season it was but when the Pats lost a AFC championship with Brady getting hit 15 times; they pretty much changed their entire OL in the off season. 

So, I'd say it's a mix of great coaching and Brady's amazing read on defenses and getting rid of the ball quickly.

Archived