Let the Mayfield Mayhem Begin

Dawgpoun8017

30 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

HEY GUYS

REMEMBER THAT TIME WE ALMOST TRADED A 2ND AND 3RD FOR AJ MCCARON. WHICH WOULD HAVE MEANT WE WOULDNT DRAFT BAKER.

GOOD TIMES

We'd have a top 5 pick and debating between Lock and Haskins right now though. You can't tell me that you miss that yearly routine just a little bit.

hee hee

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

We'd have a top 5 pick and debating between Lock and Haskins right now though. You can't tell me that you miss that yearly routine just a little bit.

hee hee

Oh man. Me wanting lock vs. this whole board wanting Haskins would be torture.

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Oh man. Me wanting lock vs. this whole board wanting Haskins would be torture.

Torture huh?

Well, lets do it even though we don't need to. Haskins played at a big time school and was the main reason the Buckeyes only lost one game. Lock regressed from 2017 and that always points to struggling as a pro.

I'm going to go after Murray just to be different. Oklahoma has a better recent track record with NFL QBs than Mizzo or tOSU. Hell, he could be a more athletic poor man's Baker Mayfield if he chooses football. Imagine how great it would be to have a Baker Mayfield type QB on our team.

Oh wait...

Yay us!

46 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Torture huh?

Well, lets do it even though we don't need to. Haskins played at a big time school and was the main reason the Buckeyes only lost one game. Lock regressed from 2017 and that always points to struggling as a pro.

I'm going to go after Murray just to be different. Oklahoma has a better recent track record with NFL QBs than Mizzo or tOSU. Hell, he could be a more athletic poor man's Baker Mayfield if he chooses football. Imagine how great it would be to have a Baker Mayfield type QB on our team.

Oh wait...

Yay us!

I actually like Daniel Jones, tbh.

3 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I think we should start a QB prospect bandwagon thread just to show everyone how crazy we are.

Love this idea! Also, for the sake of this game/the rules, you can't pick an obvious Round 1 guy:

tenor.gif?itemid=12478316

Team Will Grier

GO.

Just wanted to bring this back to light.  Boy oh boy did we finally get it right!

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/baker-mayfield-7/

“I think he can be a lot better than me,” Brees said on a conference call Wednesday.

“Man, he’s got all the tools,” Brees said. “He’s more athletic. He probably can run around better. He’s got a stronger arm.”

“I followed his college career,” Brees said. “Couldn’t have been more impressed with what he was able to accomplish, especially last year. Really impressed with the way he plays the game. I think he’s a great competitor.”

Archived