Jeopardy

KOTN-93

1 hour ago, KOTN-93 said:

Anyone else big Jeopardy fans? I try to catch it everyday. Im no good at it but I enjoy the challenge. I just pray for sports or history categories or else im cooked.

I like it but I think the people that are usually contestants on the show are probably the most boring people on earth.

Wife always tells me I should tryout for it.  (might be because she wants to get me out of town for a few days.)

I had a former student (I've taught HS government/AP Human Geography for 24 years) that appeared on the show a couple years ago.  He led by a pretty solid margin going into Final Jeopardy, but missed the question, finishing in 2nd place.  

On 9/22/2018 at 5:50 PM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Wife always tells me I should tryout for it.  (might be because she wants to get me out of town for a few days.)

I had a former student (I've taught HS government/AP Human Geography for 24 years) that appeared on the show a couple years ago.  He led by a pretty solid margin going into Final Jeopardy, but missed the question, finishing in 2nd place.  

A friend of mine tried out a while back.  Said the big thing was not knowing the answers (most everyone that tried out knew the answers).  The thing that separate the winners/losers was the ability to buzz in first.

Archived