Why is everybody so frustrated after last night ?

doumeyer

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:45 AM, jetskid007 said:

It’s all about managing expectations. People want Leo to be an elite sack producer because we don’t have one. That’s not who he is. To give up on him because he’s not an Aaron Donald/JJ Watt type is a joke... he has Fletcher Cox-career arch written all over him. 

Fletcher Cox's has 361/2 sacks playing d tackle, with is outstanding, Williams is a DE, and should have more than 12 career sacks. For a guy who was supposed to be the best player in the 2014 draft. And a lot of Williams sack were late sacks after another Jet player broke the  line. With that said Williams is the least of our problems something has to be done with the offensive line.

5 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Fletcher Cox's has 361/2 sacks playing d tackle, with is outstanding, Williams is a DE, and should have more than 12 career sacks. For a guy who was supposed to be the best player in the 2014 draft. And a lot of Williams sack were late sacks after another Jet player broke the  line. With that said Williams is the least of our problems something has to be done with the offensive line.

34 DE and 43 DT are two different positions.  43 DT's get to attack the QB why more then a 34 DE.

The NFL just confirmed the holding call on Mo on the 2 point conversion was a bad call.  That was a game changing call.

47 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

well, it probably doesn't help that defenses can just double Leo without fear of anyone else doing anything

That's what I'm thinking. No ones scared of Jordan Jenkins, Josh Martin, or Henry Anderson. Leo is the only guy you gotta worry about when the Jets send 4.

If you weren't frustrated after last weeks game, today's game should do it. We look as bad now as when we had Fitz & Mc Cown, in a lot of ways worst. Both offensive & the defense  look totally out of sync. We can't pass, we can't run, and Blake Bortles had a career day against us with 388 passing yards. If anybody can see the light at the end of the tunnel, please let me know.

5 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

If you weren't frustrated after last weeks game, today's game should do it. We look as bad now as when we had Fitz & Mc Cown, in a lot of ways worst. Both offensive & the defense  look totally out of sync. We can't pass, we can't run, and Blake Bortles had a career day against us with 388 passing yards. If anybody can see the light at the end of the tunnel, please let me know.

We need to spend on a pass rusher and oline. Everything else is just a waste of time. Sam can't grow if he can't throw and our defense is the worst on 3rd and long.

14 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Rookie QB with a bad O line isn't helping that ... 

Bowles badly needs to go we've gotten worse under him not better ... not like we've ever truly competed with him either

The part that has me frustrated is the effort and overall energy from the team.

Last year we weren’t a good team and still played every game pretty much with passion and effort. This team looks like they’re almost trying to lose out there. Makes it very hard to watch. I can deal with a bad team. I can’t deal with no heart.

12 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Last year we weren’t a good team and still played every game pretty much with passion and effort. This team looks like they’re almost trying to lose out there. Makes it very hard to watch. I can deal with a bad team. I can’t deal with no heart.

Bowles had ten days to get ready for the game, and we gave up the most yardage since 2008, 503 total yards, against Bortles of all people.

52 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Darnold didn't even look like a leader. He was calling plays and dudes were just walking out the huddle early. Bowles has never created a positive team energy when we're down and out. We only ride the highs .

Archived