Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs Dolphins

Silver&Black88

25 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

- Can we actually run the ball?

Can we not get a ridiculous penalty when we run ? Marshawn has a lot in the tank still but every time it seems we have a good run game going 6 yard gain 2nd & 4 or something and he breaks loose and there is a holding penalty where it was nowhere near the action. Can we contain these penalties? We make plays and someone always pulls a derrr.

I have hope after the 2nd drive Carr looked reformed and poised like we are used to a little bit from the Broncos game. If the offense can move the chains and get points we win our defense can contain decent under PG it’s night and day from the del rio era. 

Obviously worried about the pass rush I hope he designs the game plan accordingly and make adjustments. The second half is what worries me play the Todd Bowles strategy or play to win. We couldn’t contain the run gave up easy passes in the second half. I just hope we are evolving or we are entering a sad journey.

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Its friday, we need a gdt.

a311c7dbdae5595ee7993dae0a65574a.gif

Can we get an effective pass rush?

Both our guards are terrible against stunts, or at least have been through two weeks. OT play has been good.

- How does Kolton Miller do? Or do they attack Penn like Denver did?

Yes. Wake will line up exclusively against Penn. Robert Quinn (Miami's strongest DL through 2 weeks) will line up exclusively over your new LT. Miami will sub DL often; Harris, Branch, Hayes, and all four DTs all get 20+ snaps.

- Coop vs Xavien Howard. Should be a fun one.

I don't know why they'd announce "shadowing" or why they'd do it. I'm not sure I buy it.

- Can we actually run the ball?

That will be how you win, long drives with TDs capping them. Dolphins D is weaker over the middle of the field, LBs / DTs.

45 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Alot of average teams will end up with misleading good records due to the afc being the weakest it's been since i can remember.

u ain't lyin'

Archived