Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs Dolphins

Silver&Black88

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

you think Devante Parker could break out? lol

It's always possible he'll finally break out. He has all the talent, but right now I say no. He's a bust. I think the fanbase has given up on him. He can't stay healthy yet his injuries never seem severe enough to miss the game. Even then, he'll make a spectacular catch or two, then other plays he doesn't give 100% effort. He just doesn't seem to have the drive to succeed. Miami likes their current WR core so he's becoming very expendable, but they don't want to give up on him just yet. 

I've predicted against the Raiders the last two games but this time I'm going with Oakland 23-20. 

I like Miami and think Oakland and Miami are both around 8-8 football teams. I think Gruden will come out with a solid gameplan for the duration of the game this time. I feel our OL will hold up quite well against Miami and Carr and the offense will do well. 

Also we do have a solid defensive coordinator this year and he hasn't done a bad job. Last time he faced Miami he held them to 7 points in 2016 and really confused Tannehil. 

Game could easily go either way. Really all depends on coaching and execution in this one IMO. 

10 hours ago, raiders90 said:

Lilseb93 what is your weakest link in coverage???

McCain on the outside. He's a slot CB who is playing outside. He's good, but he's on the small side. Teams keep throwing that way instead of near Howard.  But the best place to exploit Miami is in the middle of the field against the LBs. TEs always give Miami huge fits. 

9 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Think Albert Wilson will live up to his contact? 

He sort of has already. The guy just knows how to get YAC. He always breaks tackles. He turns a 2 yard pass into a 8-10 yard gain. If you get him in the open field he's really dangerous. They even use him at RB at times to mix it up. It's unlikely he will put up big numbers though because Miami is using a committee approach to the WRs. They like to spread it around. It may be an overpay still but I can't complain too much if he's making plays. 

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

it never fails with the Raiders, somebody you never think of has a monster game.. thinking of dropping Chris Carson for Parker for a stash in a deep league

Parker has been a bust so far, but he can break out at any time. He has the potential to be one of the best WRs in the league. I don't know how Parker fits with the offense because I have yet to see him play meaningful minutes with this new WR core. He may waste a spot on somebody's bench or he may have a good game. You can keep him for the potential, but I wouldn't look his way unless there was a bye week. 

Archived