Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs Dolphins

Silver&Black88

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Why nobody talking bout Tom Cable. This is the worst push our oline has had in run game since we put the big 3 in the middle together. Thats a lot of money for interior oline man that cant run block. Is it them or blocking scheme. 

I was just making a point in another thread about scheme change, its impact, and not having players that fit.

10 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Why nobody talking bout Tom Cable. This is the worst push our oline has had in run game since we put the big 3 in the middle together. Thats a lot of money for interior oline man that cant run block. Is it them or blocking scheme. 

Definitely too much outside zone. We need power running.

I don't want to hear any Lynch slander. Arguably he was our best player this week. So many missed tackles. He had more yards after contact than YPC.

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Definitely too much outside zone. We need power running.

I don't want to hear any Lynch slander. Arguably he was our best player this week. So many missed tackles. He had more yards after contact than YPC.

Lynch is a tank and I love him. But his acceleration through the hole is not close to what it once was. Alot of those cutback zone runs would've been 10+ yards if he had the extra gear. We need to get younger there. Martin shouldn't be getting carries over Richard either. 

But I've been saying it for years now, our interior oline is overrated. Even the year we finished 6th in rushing I was never that impressed by them. Gabe Jackson is overrated and overpriced. 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Lynch is a tank and I love him. But his acceleration through the hole is not close to what it once was. Alot of those cutback zone runs would've been 10+ yards if he had the extra gear. We need to get younger there. Martin shouldn't be getting carries over Richard either. 

But I've been saying it for years now, our interior oline is overrated. Even the year we finished 6th in rushing I was never that impressed by them. Gabe Jackson is overrated and overpriced. 

too many hole to tackle...   Jackson is overpaid but this team has a lot bigger issues

5 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

too many hole to tackle...   Jackson is overpaid but this team has a lot bigger issues

+1..I agree 100%. He’s good. But should not be making that type of money..you can’t justify paying a G big money, unless they are at least as good as KO. 

We have wayyy to many issues to be paying top money to a good but not great guard...those are the type of players that you thank for their services, but if they want big money say bye to them. And how many good guards can you get every year in the 3rd round and later in the draft. 

Or shoot..draft the best guard in the second round compared to all the bust we have been striking out on in every 2nd round pick that McKenzie had made..

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I don't disagree, but there's a reason whe's always being contacted at the line of scrimmage. Drake for example is very nimble at the LOS, but on a lot of those runs, he's getting nada.

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Martin shouldn't be getting carries over Richard either. 

I’m very puzzled by this as well. We have Richard and warren 3 we don’t even need him.

this seems like an obvious tank n evaluate year. Gruden has a 10 year contract he is looking forward to Las Vegas. He has no worries. In fact he doesn’t even pull Gruden level anger on the side line. Not completely sure if he even cares about this year. Traded a QB money god DE away and get picks and rebuild the roster for Las Vegas.

Archived