2018 CFB/2019 Draft Prospects

DreamKid

I was stupid and forgot to mention Hjalte Froholdt. We need a guard again when Yanda retires. I think we should go get a dane. He played next to Frank Ragnow and after next year, he will have played in both a power and a zone scheme for the Razorbacks. Versatile, mature, ugly, red hair - fits perfect

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Danand said:

I was stupid and forgot to mention Hjalte Froholdt. We need a guard again when Yanda retires. I think we should go get a dane. He played next to Frank Ragnow and after next year, he will have played in both a power and a zone scheme for the Razorbacks. Versatile, mature, ugly, red hair - fits perfect

We already have Thor on the team, his name is Hayden Hurst.thor_by_gabrielrodriguez.jpg

You have to live in the north to be a real viking.

Theres something about the weather here. My old teams medic was from Boston, she couldn't believe how it could be so cold here in the winther. She also couldn't believe how danes send their kids off to school when everything is frozen, and there is ice and snow covering the road and sidewalks. 5 inches of snow doesn't scare people here, they ride their bikes none the less.

They are even worse in Norway. They really know how to embrace the cold (and suffering in general. Thats why they love skiing for miles till snot runs down their lip and chin)

19 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

yeah you scandinavians are a special breed. its probably for the best that acohol is so expensive up there as everybody would probably be drunk through your 9 months of winter.

Visiting both Munich and Berlin, I don't recall alcohol prices in Denmark being expensive compared to Germany. Norway however is a completely different story. A beer costs about 10-15 dollars

1 hour ago, Danand said:

Visiting both Munich and Berlin, I don't recall alcohol prices in Denmark being expensive compared to Germany.

So beer is cheaper than water (at least in a cafe/restaurant)in Denmark too?  Because that was my experience when I was in last in Germany (admittedly 15 years ago now)

11 hours ago, Danand said:

You have to live in the north to be a real viking.

Theres something about the weather here. My old teams medic was from Boston, she couldn't believe how it could be so cold here in the winther. She also couldn't believe how danes send their kids off to school when everything is frozen, and there is ice and snow covering the road and sidewalks. 5 inches of snow doesn't scare people here, they ride their bikes none the less.

They are even worse in Norway. They really know how to embrace the cold (and suffering in general. Thats why they love skiing for miles till snot runs down their lip and chin)

Asgard is Viking heaven though. Clearly Thor has it temperature controlled.??

6 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Asgard is Viking heaven though. Clearly Thor has it temperature controlled.??

The old norse gods had their fair share of fun. Especially the pig Særimner, which grows back is bacon the second after it gets cut from it - it feels no pain, only deliver delicious bacon.

Also, depending on the beer in Denmark, it cost from 50 cent to 10 dollars

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sutton Smith "Monkey God". I picture a Yannick Ngakue type role for him in the NFL, lotta juice with this kid. Not the kind of EDGE piece we need but super fun to watch. One of those guys where even though picking him would be a redundancy for your team, you're glad because no other team got him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jonathan Taylor is like the second coming of Jamal Lewis. Also he's a prime example of why the NFL needs to change it's eligibility rule for the draft. They need to face the facts and understand there will be special cases where the player is ready after two years or even one, and mandating an extra year of risk/tread isn't reasonable. At it's core the rule is questionable, I understand the sentiment but ultimately it should be up to the players when to declare for better or worse. Changing the rule might also finally force the NFL to accept that they need to create their own minor league/D league whatever you want to call it. Teams should have feeder clubs established. With how much the NFL wants every team to be competitive and have viable a QB, I don't understand why they wouldn't be on board. It would help with development, injuries, coaching, create jobs, create another aspect for fans. It's time to stop relying on nonsense like the CFL and oddball euro leagues, give us the Baltimore Blur or the Annapolis Aardvarks and let us send Perriman to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 8:15 AM, BareYourTeeth said:

First round: Bryce Love

Third Round: Jaylen Smith

Please.

I think Jaylen Smith will make it three drafts in a row where our 3rd round pick was rather easy to predict. 

2017: Tim Williams 

2018: Orlando Brown Jr. 

2019: Jaylen Smith? 

I don't see Bryce Love being around when we pick, but I'd settle for his coach if Harbaugh gets the axe :D.

• 1 month later...
On 3.6.2018 at 5:54 AM, DreamKid said:

Jonathan Taylor is like the second coming of Jamal Lewis. Also he's a prime example of why the NFL needs to change it's eligibility rule for the draft. They need to face the facts and understand there will be special cases where the player is ready after two years or even one, and mandating an extra year of risk/tread isn't reasonable. At it's core the rule is questionable, I understand the sentiment but ultimately it should be up to the players when to declare for better or worse. Changing the rule might also finally force the NFL to accept that they need to create their own minor league/D league whatever you want to call it. Teams should have feeder clubs established. With how much the NFL wants every team to be competitive and have viable a QB, I don't understand why they wouldn't be on board. It would help with development, injuries, coaching, create jobs, create another aspect for fans. It's time to stop relying on nonsense like the CFL and oddball euro leagues, give us the Baltimore Blur or the Annapolis Aardvarks and let us send Perriman to them.

400yds / 5td through 2 games.