agree?

3rivers

On 9/22/2018 at 1:53 PM, JLambert58 said:

He HAS underachieved as well, but it is hard to win it all in this league especially with Belichick and Brady ruining dreams year after year. 

Tomlin's Steelers have only run into Belichick/Brady once in the playoffs. Cowher ran into them twice with Kordell Stewart and a rookie QB.

It isn't Brady/Belichick that has held this team back. It's actually pretty pathetic that they've only managed to run into the Pats once in the playoffs.

the fact that tomlin is finally considering a change at CB is telling, perhaps he is feeling some heat. Then to consider they are finally considering trading bell, someone must have had enough. 

If they do make a trade, what are you hoping for in draft picks (reality picks) or players.

5 hours ago, 3rivers said:

the fact that tomlin is finally considering a change at CB is telling, perhaps he is feeling some heat. Then to consider they are finally considering trading bell, someone must have had enough. 

If they do make a trade, what are you hoping for in draft picks (reality picks) or players.

Honestly if they could get a major upgrade at linebacker and a third or fourth round pick I would be happy with that. Personally I would prefer first or second round pick plus a player but I don't think that's realistic

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm being completely honest I'm highly confident a trade gets done

with who and what players/picks?

Draft picks are only good if we get gifts like DDC and Watt, because the FO has whiffed a few times as of late.  Players that are already proven are good value IMO,  and unless our safeties play better, that is where we should get help.  ET!  When he bowed to the cowboys after that INT, he was saying he is going to the steelers instead xD

I don't see the bucs parting ways with player , why would they take a chance at disturbing what has worked thus far.  Maybe we get a RD2 from them at the most. 

12 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

with who and what players/picks?

Draft picks are only good if we get gifts like DDC and Watt, because the FO has whiffed a few times as of late.  Players that are already proven are good value IMO,  and unless our safeties play better, that is where we should get help.  ET!  When he bowed to the cowboys after that INT, he was saying he is going to the steelers instead xD

I don't see the bucs parting ways with player , why would they take a chance at disturbing what has worked thus far.  Maybe we get a RD2 from them at the most. 

As far as a player its really hard because there are a few things that I really think I might be interested in Le'Veon Bell but I'm not sure that they have a linebacker that they would be willing to part with.

SF, Indy, NYJ, Oakland, NE, Denver.

San Francisco is the obvious choice because Jerick McKinnon went down end Jimmy Garoppolo is most likely done for the season. I do not see any scenario in which we trade Bell to New England and if there is a scenario it would almost certainly have to be for Donta Hightower.

Denver is the one team that I think that we could legitimately trade with despite the youth that they have invested in at the running back position. They have got inconsistent quarterback play but a guy like Le'Veon Bell could help that and Shaq Barrett end Shane Ray could be a package deal that the Pittsburgh Steelers request in addition with a mid-round pick to give up Bell. The thing is normally I would say Denver wouldn't be interested in that but they have guys on their practice squad that they drafted that they could have mediately move up to the active roster. If that were to happen and it may very well be unlikely but if that were to happen I have almost no doubt bud Dupree would have seen his last days as a starter on our team

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

As far as a player its really hard because there are a few things that I really think I might be interested in Le'Veon Bell but I'm not sure that they have a linebacker that they would be willing to part with.

SF, Indy, NYJ, Oakland, NE, Denver.

San Francisco is the obvious choice because Jerick McKinnon went down end Jimmy Garoppolo is most likely done for the season. I do not see any scenario in which we trade Bell to New England and if there is a scenario it would almost certainly have to be for Donta Hightower.

Denver is the one team that I think that we could legitimately trade with despite the youth that they have invested in at the running back position. They have got inconsistent quarterback play but a guy like Le'Veon Bell could help that and Shaq Barrett end Shane Ray could be a package deal that the Pittsburgh Steelers request in addition with a mid-round pick to give up Bell. The thing is normally I would say Denver wouldn't be interested in that but they have guys on their practice squad that they drafted that they could have mediately move up to the active roster. If that were to happen and it may very well be unlikely but if that were to happen I have almost no doubt bud Dupree would have seen his last days as a starter on our team

Ray is a player I hope we target in UFA but getting him now would be a good try out.  Maybe send dupree and Bell to the Broncos for Ray and RD2 pick? Once Adeyini returns, that should be it for dupree anyways. Dupree and burns, both RD1 picks are busts

8 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Ray is a player I hope we target in UFA but getting him now would be a good try out.  Maybe send dupree and Bell to the Broncos for Ray and RD2 pick? Once Adeyini returns, that should be it for dupree anyways. Dupree and burns, both RD1 picks are busts

Personally I would send Bell and Dupree for Ray Barrett and a second

Then I'd sign that young running back that the Denver Broncos have on their practice squad I forget his name

Archived