29.Jacksonville

Hakeem Butler WR

30.Minnesota

Garrett Brumfield G

31.Kansas City

Julian Love CB

32.LA Rams

Cameron Smith LB

Nah im good on a TE in the 1st to the Falcons thats not the way to go for us.  Austin Hooper has turned into a good TE for us and made it much much less of a need.  Although i wouldn't be fully against one in say the 3rd to 4th round with some nice upside to pair with him.

In the 1st 2 or 3 round the Falcons need to be looking at Edge Rushers, DT's, or Offensive Guard.   Our trenches are still getting their butt's handed to them on a regular.  I wouldn't be fully against a elite LB prospect either to replace Duke Riley who is trash.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Browns ain't picking that high, bro.

Instead of worrying about the draft spot, maybe give some input on the player, whether the position is one of need or a better position so people can have more to work with on future mocks. Makes the whole forum better. 

As for the Colts, I’ve seen Davis mocked to us in plenty of drafts and I’m perfectly fine with him. 3T, EDGE or RT (and/or potential Castonzo replacement at LT) are best positions for Colts in the first round. Given this mock he’s seemingly BPA for us. 

5 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Instead of worrying about the draft spot, maybe give some input on the player, whether the position is one of need or a better position so people can have more to work with on future mocks. Makes the whole forum better. 

As for the Colts, I’ve seen Davis mocked to us in plenty of drafts and I’m perfectly fine with him. 3T, EDGE or RT (and/or potential Castonzo replacement at LT) are best positions for Colts in the first round. Given this mock he’s seemingly BPA for us. 

You're no fun.

i would say WR isnt an early need for the jags.  we have Cole, Lee, Chark, and westbrook all returning and while they arent number 1wrs our scheme doesnt seem to place much emphasis on the position.  i would look at Edge as we have no good depth there along with NT and a taller style  3/5tech(that is our DL coaches prefrence). 

I think people need to realize with the Cowboys that if we are picking top 10 again. Then the Coaching Staff is going and more then likely our QB.

Any top 10 pick involving us should be picking QB unless it's Oliver or some massive trade back involving multiple firsts.

On 9/26/2018 at 2:25 PM, Livewire said:

The Steelers don't need a QB for the future with them drafting Mason Rudolph in the third. Whether or not he pans out remains to be seen but QB is not a need especially in the first round. They need to look at defense once again in the first round.

Yep, Passrusher, ILB, Safety, and Corner are all bigger needs. Shoot, so is TE and O-line. QB is probably one of the positions that needs upgrading the least on the entire team.

Archived