Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

Lots of good games today after some great college games yesterday!

Will Myhommie and Fitzmagic continue to ball out?

Will Josh Gordon do anything in his first Pats game?

Will I be drunk by halftime watching the Bengals-Panthers game?

Find out in this weeks edition of...

GAMEDAY THREAD

2 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Rams gonna get exposed today

Alot of people hope so. If the Rams win then they will continue to prove those people who said the Rams would fall flat on their face because they caught everyone by surprise last season and now everyone will figure them out this season plus all those "personalities" would ruin the locker room because McVay cant handle them. 

I believe this game is going to be interesting but Wade has a great track record against Rivers. The Chargers are going to really miss Bosa. They got carved up against the high powered Chiefs offense Week 1. Well the Rams offense isnt too shabby if you ask me. It could be a repeat performance of Week 1 except the Rams defense is in another league compared to the Chiefs defense. If the Chargers have any chance in this game they better jump on the Rams early. The Raiders scored 7pts on the opening drive. They led 13-10 at halftime. The score was 0-0 in the 1st quarter against the Cards. If the Chargers dont jump on the Rams early and they allow the Rams to get in a groove and lead in the game early, the Chargers wont have a chance to even make it a close game. Rivers loves to hold on to the ball a long time. This is the perfect game for Suh and Donald to actually rack up sacks instead of just pressuring the QB to get rid of the ball quickly. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Eagles gonna go full Stone Cold Steve Austin on the Colts. 

I hope so. I have Wentz as my starting fantasy QB. If he can get me at least 25pts I would be so happy. I had to stomach Keenum last week (still won btw) and Week 1 Dalton who did a nice job even though I felt like given the matchup I shouldve done better. 

Archived