Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

1 hour ago, pigsooie5 said:

Khalil Mack going up against backup RT John Wetzel... ? Cards are in for a long day I think.

well i mean there is only one right tackle in the nfl that can go 1 on 1 with mack and the bears dont play that team this year. So gonna be a long day for every team they play this year. 

Miami has some real tough opponents coming up on the schedule. I think the Raiders are better than their record, but this is a game that needs to be won at home if we're thinking playoffs. Miami's run offense and run defense is top 10 in the league so far. Oakland's run defense is terrible and they have no pass rush. I expect to see a lot of Drake and Gore today, and a good amount of PA deep shots. But it's the Raider's offense that concern me. They aren't scoring right now, but they have the weapons. 

22 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

Miami has some real tough opponents coming up on the schedule. I think the Raiders are better than their record, but this is a game that needs to be won at home if we're thinking playoffs. Miami's run offense and run defense is top 10 in the league so far. Oakland's run defense is terrible and they have no pass rush. I expect to see a lot of Drake and Gore today, and a good amount of PA deep shots. But it's the Raider's offense that concern me. They aren't scoring right now, but they have the weapons. 

As the game gets closer, I get more nervous about it. I feel better about us going to Foxborough next week. Odd.

Could see this being a high-scoring game with DeVante opening up the middle of the field and Reshad out.

1 minute ago, Ajayii said:

As the game gets closer, I get more nervous about it. I feel better about us going to Foxborough next week. Odd.

Could see this being a high-scoring game with DeVante opening up the middle of the field and Reshad out.

Jared Cook scares me more than anyone right now. 

Archived