Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

They treated Cutler like crap despite him being the best QB they've had since... ever.

So probably another few weeks.

Is that supposed to be some sort of accomplishment and reason enough for us fans to NOT treat him like crap?

Especially considering the fact the Bears have had over 30 starting QB's in the last ~30 years. Being "the best Bears QB ever" is like being the tallest person in a room full of midgets.

I really hope you're not trying to say that Cutler was treated unfairly by the fanbase?

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

So about the Rams getting exposed today??? What happened???

I’m gonna take the L here because I think deep down I knew I was trying to talk it into existence. I think in the back of my mind I imagined Chargers down 7 or 8 with 2 mins to go and either Travis Benjamin making an amazing catch then fumbling or Rivers having to force something and throw a pick to lose it. 

Much respect to the Rams let’s do it again in February. 

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

I’m gonna take the L here because I think deep down I knew I was trying to talk it into existence. I think in the back of my mind I imagined Chargers down 7 or 8 with 2 mins to go and either Travis Benjamin making an amazing catch then fumbling or Rivers having to force something and throw a pick to lose it. 

Much respect to the Rams let’s do it again in February. 

Chargers v Rams is my Superbowl prediction so most definitely let’s do it again in February.

Archived