Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

12 minutes ago, StevenK said:

🤭...well it seems like it maybe Breida on the way out 

Not sure that dude had any contacts. Think he's just making an assumption. A logical assumption, but still an assumption. He's just kind of throwing thoughts out there

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not sure that dude had any contacts. Think he's just making an assumption. A logical assumption, but still an assumption. He's just kind of throwing thoughts out there

Yeah, it's all assumptions out there right now. Breida/Jet seem like logical guesses. Breida's contract is up after this season and has a cheap deal. I don't want to deal him. I don't think I've seen anything concrete from anyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Is that a surprise though? Thought it was pretty much known he was done after the SB? 

Which stud WR or TE do they trade for now? 

I am a little surprised he retired. I didn't expect him to play for much longer, but it is still somewhat surprising. 

I think the obvious candidate is Cameron Brate, which someone brought up in the news forum. Great fit for them, he has a marginalized role at a high salary for the Bucs, shouldn't cost much to acquire. 

Free agent EDGE Ezekiel Ansah's agent told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport teams want more information about the pass rusher's surgically-repaired shoulder.

According to the agent, they will wait to sign until after Ansah's four-month appointment in mid-April. Teams are understandably cautious given Ansah's injury issues and subsequent uneven play the last several seasons, but he is still just 30 (in May) and recorded 12 sacks in 2017. Ansah could end up being a bargain.

2 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Marquise has had a few bad moments on IG. Not a good look, I wonder what type of smack talk Sherman is gonna say when OTAs start. 

Considering Goodwin was having his way with our corners last training camp, I'm guessing not much at all lol. And besides, everyone loves Goodwin and no one has gone through more tragedy than him the past two years. They may not be happy with this, but HIGHLY unlikely anyone trashes him either. 

7 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Marquise has had a few bad moments on IG. Not a good look, I wonder what type of smack talk Sherman is gonna say when OTAs start. 

I don't see Goodwin's comment anywhere, what did he say? 

That whole post is just tom talking about Gronk, what am I missing?