Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mw2noobbuster said:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-kickers-robbie-gould-chris-blewitt-redford-jones-john-baron-elliott-fry-rookie-minicamp/

So in other news, Bears are bringing in 8 kickers into training camp. Anyone here that can kick half-decent? I think you have a shot at getting a tryout lol. 

LOL I'm rooting so hard for the bears to lose a bunch of games because of missed kicks next year solely because they are trying to get Robbie Gould to force our hand. 

The more kicks they miss, the more funny it gets imo 

Let's not forget they have dead cap space for parkey to not kick for them this year hahha

I posted in the eagles playoff GDT that they would beat the bears due to a missed fg/xp... So I guess you could say this is all myfault? 

PS. I LOVE the search feature on the new forum... Found this in 2seconds lol 

Edited by N4L

23 hours ago, mw2noobbuster said:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-kickers-robbie-gould-chris-blewitt-redford-jones-john-baron-elliott-fry-rookie-minicamp/

So in other news, Bears are bringing in 8 kickers into training camp. Anyone here that can kick half-decent? I think you have a shot at getting a tryout lol. 

I want Blewitt to get the job, just because of the ironic name.

Hi,

This is an application to adopt the San Francisco 49ers as my second team for the upcoming season. The reasons being;

- The Jimmy G connection

- I also man-crushed Nick Bosa...

- SF is my fav city in the states

- Will be fun to root against rammy's Rams and the Seahawks in general

- The Brady and Edelman connection

- Apparently Bill and Shanny are tight

Please consider. Obliged :D  Go 9ers.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hi,

This is an application to adopt the San Francisco 49ers as my second team for the upcoming season. The reasons being;

- The Jimmy G connection

You could have just stopped at the Jimmy G connection! That alone would have been a good enough reason!

Welcome aboard! Hopefully both your teams get in the playoffs this upcoming season. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You could have just stopped at the Jimmy G connection! That alone would have been a good enough reason!

Welcome aboard! Hopefully both your teams get in the playoffs this upcoming season. 

Would be great! First up, let's loot the Buccs! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hi,

- The Jimmy G connection

Why not? I root for the Browns now because of Mayfield and I always have for the Jags because my wife is from the Jacksonville area. But never against my 9ers!