Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

We just have to stay healthy and sky's the limit. But with the amount of oft-injured players we have not only accumulated, but expect to play major roles on this team, staying healthy we be our biggest opponent, not who we're facing on gamedays. I told a friend of mine the biggest off-season acquisition wasn't a free agent nor a draft pick. It wasn't a new addition to the coaching staff. It was the retooling and reshuffling of the new training/sports medicine department. They're the ones who will ultimately determine whether or not this season is a success. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

with damaged arteries  supposedly

Damn, that's devastating. The kid is a total screw-up but that's a quality of life type of setback with the arteries being damaged. Hopefully he's able to make a full-recovery.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Damn, that's devastating. The kid is a total screw-up but that's a quality of life type of setback with the arteries being damaged. Hopefully he's able to make a full-recovery.

Yeah, I agree. Feel a little bad about joking about the injury earlier; I hope he recovers well with no serious long-term problems. Especially because he hasn't ever really shown that he has his head screwed on correctly - this could have pretty tragic consequences. 

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVE how this kid sees the field and puts in the film study. I thought #3 overall was too high for a SS-type but I really liked him him as a player. Couldn't have been more wrong...kid could be a legit All-Pro for years to come.

6 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

I LOVE how this kid sees the field and puts in the film study. I thought #3 overall was too high for a SS-type but I really liked him him as a player. Couldn't have been more wrong...kid could be a legit All-Pro for years to come.

He's who I wanted at #3...sad. 

• 2 weeks later...