Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

I just think it's dumb teams that haven't figured it out. 

Perhaps the old guard still believes that you can actually carry a team with a strong bell cow back, (Gettleman and the Giants) when really you should just pay the blockers, and replace the back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

I just think it's dumb teams that haven't figured it out. 

He is one of the leagues most marketable young players. He needs to start making that endorsement money. I mean, basketball players make way more in endorsement money than they do from actually playing the game. 

I bet he could go make an extra 10-15 million without breaking a sweat right now. Maybe all of the off field stuff hurts him there, but I bet he could do well for some Dallas companies that want him to play lol 

Everybody wins. 

(Running backs get screwed in this whole process to be completely fair)

52 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Glad we didn't trade for him

Kind of funny though that a media guy operating out of Pittsburgh of all places has this type of insight into the situation in Oakland. :)

That being said, I don't think Brown works out in Oakland. 

Edited by PapaShogun

8 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Hahahahahahaha! Keep telling yourself that... Owens bounced around a bit for a reason. 

You think Owens antics were as bad as what Brown has done within the past year or so?

I mean, look at this crap:

***Dated Incidents:***

* **9/7/14:** Kicks Spencer Lanning in the face during a punt return
* **1/15/17:** Facebook live streaming a locker room only speech given by Tomlin
* **10/1/17:** Tosses cooler on the sideline against the Ravens because Ben didn't target him
* **7/28/18:** Shows up to training camp in a helicopter
* **8/12/18:** Appeared over four hours late to an event at Children’s Hospital without any explanation as to why he was so late
* **9/7/18:** Makes a joke in a GQ article about cheating on his girlfriend and mother of children, saying “it’s kind of hard to keep it in my pants.”
* **9/12/18:** He threatened to beat up a reporter after an unflattering article. "Wait until I see u bro we gonna see what your jaw like"
* **9/17/18:** In response to a critical tweet saying that Ben was the person responsible for AB's success, AB tweeted back "Trade Me, Find Out."
* **9/17/18:** After a loss to the Chiefs, Brown didn't show up for monday meetings. He said he was “pissed off” because “we suck.”
* **10/9/18:** Threw furniture off of a 14th story balcony and almost killed a toddler
* **11/8/18:** Clocked over 100mph on McKnight Road, 55mph over the posted speed limit. He then told police that he was late for a team meeting.
* **12/25/18**: Repeatedly posted his personal accolades on social media after losing an important game 31-28 against the Saints
* **12/30/18**: Skipped team practice before a pivotal Week 17 game against the Bengals. Showed up to the game, told he wasn't going to play, and left at halftime.
* **1/17/19:** Shoved his baby mama to the ground
* **2/1/19:** Dyed his mustache a hideous blonde
* **2/18/19:** Names himself Mr. Big Chest during a post workout instagram live video
* **3/2/19:** AB in a ESPN interview: " I don’t need the game. I don’t need to prove nothing to anyone. If they want to play, they’re going to play by my rules.”
* **3/13/19:** AB in his first press Raiders press conference “There will be a new standard. … There will be fines. I can’t do it all in one day but we’re going to change things here.”
* **4/7/19:** Got butthurt that JuJu was named 2018 Steelers MVP posting on instagram "boy fumbled the whole post season in the biggest game of the year"
* **4/7/19:** Reposted a text from Juju from when Juju was at USC asking AB for advice on how to be a better receiver.
* **5/14/19**: When he returned to Pittsburgh for the first time after his trade, he claims that he "never got to say goodbye".
* **7/26/19:** Entered Raider training camp in a hot air balloon
* **7/28/19**: Reposted to his own youtube channel the SB Nation video about his own drama with Ben
* **8/3/19:** Bizarre feet frostbite because he didn't wear proper footwear in a France Cryochamber
* **8/9/19:** Threatens to retire because the NFL won't allow him to wear his favorite helmet

***Undated incidents:***

* Skipped training for a week. Was found to be filmed in a pool in Miami.
* According to Ryan Clark, AB got into a fight with **** Lebeau "Don't touch me. I'm the franchise!"
* Even when he was at meetings, AB didn't pay attention. He liked instagram pics and perused his own bank accounts
* Broke up with his pregnant girlfriend of 6 years and immediately afterwards posted videos of himself with an IG model, who he brought around his kids soon after.
* Every single one of his kids have the initials of AB:
   * Antonio Brown Jr.
   * Autonomy Brown
   * Antanyiah Brown
   * Ali Brown
   * Apollo Brown

Your turn. :)

That list didn't even include his appearance on the Lebron James barbershop show where he continued to be pretty candid about Tomlin, and Ben.

Or calling Ryan Clark an Uncle Tom.

Edited by PapaShogun

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Not even going to bother quoting all of that. I know you like pissing contests, but I don't, so I guess you win. :S But, I do think that the worst is probably yet to come with AB. I see it getting worse before it gets any better. 

Relax. I didn't win anything. It's not a competition. I was simply responding with a counterpoint after you first responded to me insinuating I was wrong for the opinion I had. If you still feel Owens was a bigger headache, well hey that's fine. :)

The AB situation will probably get worse. Yes. 

Edited by PapaShogun

15 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Relax. I didn't win anything. It's not a competition. I was simply responding with a counterpoint after you first responded to me insinuating I was wrong for the opinion I had. If you still feel Owens was a bigger headache, well hey that's fine. :)

The AB situation will probably get worse. Yes. 

TO was a diva. AB is a lunatic.

Watching hard knocks now. They do a joint practice with the Rams, and they talk up the Rams like they are Gods. 

I'm so freaking ready to beat them this year so everyone can shut up about them. Makes me sick