Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Living in Dallas. That must be rough. Except the traffic. 

Do Cowboys fans give you a hard time? 

Yeah but not as much as back in the day when the rivalry was strong. It's mostly one sided now with me giving them the business...lol 

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

As for my view on the Rams, I'll quote the great Ronnie Lott who said it best...."same sorry a$$ Rams"

Even when they're good like they are currently, I don't really give them much thought. I certainly want to beat the brakes off them this year but my disdain is not at a level where I hold real contempt for them. 

I think you mean Dana Stubblefield. He initially coined the phrase in 1995, not Ronnie. 

But he did hate the Rams. Roger Craig shared the same sentiment when they both were on KNBR radio. Ronnie probably liked taking it to his old coach John Robinson.

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

Want to hear a really insane stat? The Houston Texans have played 272 games as a franchise. Tom Brady has played 269 games as a quarterback. If Tom Brady retired today, and if the Texans would go undefeated for the next seven seasons...Tom Brady would still have more victories than the Houston Texans franchise. 

1 hour ago, sherm said:

Yeah Buffalo might surprise some this yr. 😉

The legend of Frank Gore should surprise no body, there are still the willfully ignorant and they are to dense to accept facts.  When the Bills go 13-3 and my boy FrankkkkkkkyGGGGGGGGGGGGG has 21XX yards and 34 TDs people will somehow think that the bills are 3-13 and picking first in the NFL draft.  

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 8:05 AM, y2lamanaki said:

Want to hear a really insane stat? The Houston Texans have played 272 games as a franchise. Tom Brady has played 269 games as a quarterback. If Tom Brady retired today, and if the Texans would go undefeated for the next seven seasons...Tom Brady would still have more victories than the Houston Texans franchise. 

That's a cool stat!

Does that count playoffs games?

Edited by Gravity
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, sherm said:
23 hours ago, JIllg said:

News to no one: Josh Allen is still a beast.

Yeah Buffalo might surprise some this yr.

I'm pretty sure he meant Jacksonville's Josh Allen, the guy I wanted the niners to move back 3-4 spots and draft. You don't see guys with his quickness + length + bend hardly ever. It's a rare combination and the guy is an everydown, hard working player. He's been very durable too, which cannot be understated. 

I can't tell if you knew this, and talked about buffalo in jest. They are going to have a top 5 defense and an average to above average offense. They are a well coached team. 

Bills mafia 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, N4L said:

I'm pretty sure he meant Jacksonville's Josh Allen, the guy I wanted the niners to move back 3-4 spots and draft. You don't see guys with his quickness + length + bend hardly ever. It's a rare combination and the guy is an everydown, hard working player. He's been very durable too, which cannot be understated. 

I can't tell if you knew this, and talked about buffalo in jest. They are going to have a top 5 defense and an average to above average offense. They are a well coached team. 

Bills mafia 

Lol you're awesome. 

• Like 1