Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

Chiefs signed Matt Moore. Sucks. After the Henne injury, that would have been a really good spot to send CJ, given our history and good relationship with them (we've made a ton of trades with them), and that would have been the type of situation where I could see a team actually wanting to acquire CJ. 

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Fins are talking to Clowney but rumor is Tunsil won't be involved in any trade that will happen.

Someone posted a tweet from I think Albert Breer who said the rumored compensation could be as little as a second round pick (and the Dolphins also happen to have two of those this upcoming draft). 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Someone posted a tweet from I think Albert Breer who said the rumored compensation could be as little as a second round pick (and the Dolphins also happen to have two of those this upcoming draft). 

Easy decision. And the Dolphins can give him the type of contract he is looking for. 

• Like 2

In his 53-man roster projection Wednesday, ESPN's Eric Williams wrote to "expect" Melvin Gordon to end his holdout in time for Week 1.

Williams had nothing more to add to it than that, so it remains a bit mysterious. However, this is the real first sign of hope we've seen regarding Gordon possibly reporting to the team. He just doesn't seem to have much leverage here. It doesn't sound like the Chargers haven't budged much with their offer. Gordon might just be forced to play out the final year of his deal and look for a big-money contract elsewhere next offseason. This is different than the Le'Veon Bell situation because Bell wasn't technically even under contract during his holdout. Gordon has routinely been going around the fourth round in fantasy drafts of late.

I think this is just a wild guess but for Fantasy folks, he could be quite a steal at that price.

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

In his 53-man roster projection Wednesday, ESPN's Eric Williams wrote to "expect" Melvin Gordon to end his holdout in time for Week 1.

Williams had nothing more to add to it than that, so it remains a bit mysterious. However, this is the real first sign of hope we've seen regarding Gordon possibly reporting to the team. He just doesn't seem to have much leverage here. It doesn't sound like the Chargers haven't budged much with their offer. Gordon might just be forced to play out the final year of his deal and look for a big-money contract elsewhere next offseason. This is different than the Le'Veon Bell situation because Bell wasn't technically even under contract during his holdout. Gordon has routinely been going around the fourth round in fantasy drafts of late.

I think this is just a wild guess but for Fantasy folks, he could be quite a steal at that price.

This is where my late draft (it's on monday) is going to bite me in the butt because if he reports by then, he'll go much higher than round 4. My bigger question is what to do with Zeke. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is where my late draft (it's on monday) is going to bite me in the butt because if he reports by then, he'll go much higher than round 4. My bigger question is what to do with Zeke. 

Pick Zeke and cuff him with Pollard.

My guess is if Dallas starts off slow, Jerry will have to cave in.

I have a draft Friday night. Things can change but I was thinking of either drafting Gordon or Green in R5.

23 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Pick Zeke and cuff him with Pollard.

My guess is if Dallas starts off slow, Jerry will have to cave in.

I have a draft Friday night. Things can change but I was thinking of either drafting Gordon or Green in R5.

I have the 4th pick and I'm stressing over Zeke right now. Not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger or just go Hopkins. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Now do ours. You'll be going all the way back to 2001 to compile 5 lol.

Yeah, but we can only go three heartbreaking losses deep. The saints go five lol. The fourth loss on our list would be the Tampa Bay beatdown