Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

Eh, we'll see. I'd rather have Jimmy G than Goff and I'd honestly rather have Kyler too. Just not a big Goff fan and I think their Defense was responsible for their post season run..I mean they got a free targeting call to seal the SB birth. 

Salty to this day. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, John232 said:

Eh, we'll see. I'd rather have Jimmy G than Goff and I'd honestly rather have Kyler too. Just not a big Goff fan and I think their Defense was responsible for their post season run..I mean they got a free targeting call to seal the SB birth. 

Salty to this day. 

I'd have to see Jimmy over a bigger sample size. I don't know that he's any good yet. Hopefully he plays the entire season and we can find out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John232 said:

Salty to this day. 

I like you more and more everyday. 

Let's not be salty about the missed call, otherwise we wouldn't be able to make fun of them for only scoring 3 points in the Superbowl! 

It's like the dodgers losing the world series, that's better than then being bad 

• Like 2

Glad that for the first game (tonight), there will be a team to somewhat pull for. Yay, Bears.. always death to the Pack. :) 

Good stuff for the noon games prior to SF on Sunday. Who will folks be watching? Me, I'm going:

KC @ Jax as the main course.. with the side dishes of Skins @ Iggles and maybe Ravens (Boykin+Co) @ Fins.  

smiley-face-is-hungry.png