Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

AB apparently asking to be released or traded LOLOL. 

Dude has no idea how to gauge the temperature of a room. Jeez

Maybe he should have switched helmets years ago; it sounds like this moron has brain damage.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

I stand by the idea that the Raiders made a decent risk / reward trade with AB, but holy god did that go south. 

Word to the wise: never acquire diva receivers with attitude problems. Never ever. 

One of ShanaLynch's best moves was not even having this guy on the radar. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Maybe he should have switched helmets years ago; it sounds like this moron has brain damage.

it's clear that he doesn't get it. If he's suspended today, his salary as a vet doesn't vest this year, which means it's no longer guaranteed. If he's suspended, it will void all future guarantees. They can even go after his signing bonus. He's seriously costing himself 30 million dollars. He may not even get another chance after this, and at best, you're probably looking at something ridiculous like  1 year, 1 million from some team if anyone did sign him. 

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Word to the wise: never acquire diva receivers with attitude problems. Never ever. 

One of ShanaLynch's best moves was not even having this guy on the radar. 

Meh. I mean, this is an extreme example of things going south. Usually it's a much slower burn. If I were Dallas / Philly, I don't think that I have any qualms about trading for TO. I don't think that Cleveland will hate acquiring OBJ when all is said and done. IT's a risk reward thing. AB is the biggest diva in the league, and the trade compensation reflected that. I think it's easily still an acceptable risk for the Raiders; a third and fifth is nothing in the grand scheme of things. If they had gotten 2 AB seasons before it went crazy, the trade still would have been fine (though largely rudderless given that they are not going to compete the next two years). 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Meh. I mean, this is an extreme example of things going south. Usually it's a much slower burn. If I were Dallas / Philly, I don't think that I have any qualms about trading for TO. I don't think that Cleveland will hate acquiring OBJ when all is said and done. IT's a risk reward thing. AB is the biggest diva in the league, and the trade compensation reflected that. I think it's easily still an acceptable risk for the Raiders; a third and fifth is nothing in the grand scheme of things. If they had gotten 2 AB seasons before it went crazy, the trade still would have been fine (though largely rudderless given that they are not going to compete the next two years). 

They just don't seem necessary to winning championships/worth the headache. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

They just don't seem necessary to winning championships/worth the headache. 

Definitely not necessary to win championships...though my fantasy championship possibilities are looking a lot worse now LOL. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

Yeah, Kittle is going to crush the market this off season and it's not even going to be close. The top of the market is 9-11, but Graham's deal was short term and Kelce's deal is old (2016). I think Kittle gets 14-15 a year.