Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

17 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Niners and Ravens.

Definitely this.. though I do have a favorite for every division, and the Ravens were already it in theirs. (and now, Boykin! and for you, Hollywood, IIRC)

Hated a lot of the outcomes from yesterday, but the more important ones went the right way. SO glad I didn't give last night's game a glance.. I just can't watch the Pats anymore; disgusting. 

17 hours ago, Forge said:

sounds like broken collarbone for Foles. Gardner Minshew about to get a really good look this year. 

I wasn't paying total attention, but there were times that I thought he looked fairly capable. Will be a big help if my man Chark and Conley can keep looking the strong duo they did yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jags traded a fifth for Josh Dobbs. There went my hopes and dreams of a CJ trade. The Jags had basically been my number one destination all year

I feel like Shanny values C.J. higher than anyone in the NFL which is a problem for those of us hoping to trade him.

6 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I feel like Shanny values C.J. higher than anyone in the NFL which is a problem for those of us hoping to trade him.

If Shanahan had higher than a 5th in return for Beathard, then shame on him. If the Jags voluntarily chose Dobbs over Beathard to spend a 5th and Shanahan would have accepted? Then, that's probably a poor decision on Jacksonville's part, but at least Dobbs is still an unknown. 

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

Simultaneously, or successively?

Both? I mean it's simultaneously lucky and unlucky to have earned redemption and another starting QB job, but getting injured in the first game yet still collecting $50M in guaranteed money. 

Bosa easily could have had four or five sacks Sunday. Man I love me some Bosa! I can’t wait until he’s 100%. I think he’s going to blow up after the bye week. I’m so glad our bye is when it is, I think it’s going to do wonders for Jimmy and Bosa.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Bosa easily could have had four or five sacks Sunday. Man I love me some Bosa! I can’t wait until he’s 100%. I think he’s going to blow up after the bye week. I’m so glad our bye is when it is, I think it’s going to do wonders for Jimmy and Bosa.

tenor.gif?itemid=8291454

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I think the humorous part is that I don't view his sack as a "win". I think Dotson did a great job on that to keep for as long as possible. That play was probably the least "winning' play in there.