Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

2 hours ago, sherm said:

Taco is crap. I live here in Dallas and listen to talk radio all day. Honestly Soloman is more productive than Taco.

He's still a more functional edge player than Thomas if you play him to his strength. I'd give Kocurek a chance to see if he can light a fire under him. I didn't really like Charlton much as a prospect but its a bare market for pass-rushers so I'd kick the tires. And he's young so the development aspect is still there...

Edited by 757-NINER

If this is true and the Jags turned down a 1st and 2nd from Baltimore, then it is hard to envision Ramsey being moved. Getting two 1st rounders just isn't going to happen.. At least I don't think it will, so then the Jags need to just pay Ramsey the big bucks and keep their best player. 

10 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

Soooo after the bye, blitz blitz blitz. Mayfield bails damn near every time he scents some pressure.

I wouldn't blitz at all. There's nothing from what I've seen that suggests to me their offensive line could handle maintaining a four man rush against a front as good as ours. I'd rush 4 and drop 7 all day (with the rare blitz thrown in there for fun). That Browns offensive line is not good. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

Soooo after the bye, blitz blitz blitz. Mayfield bails damn near every time he scents some pressure.

I'm hoping our four could get home with as least amount of blitzes as possible. Want to put two on OBJ like the Rams did for the most part today.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Posted by a browns fan: 

Lol, I wish he would throw a garbage can at Kitchens after his horrendous 4th down draw call. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lol, I wish he would throw a garbage can at Kitchens after his horrendous 4th down draw call. 

I think they got Singletary'd man. I don't know if Kitchens is actually calling the plays, or Monken is, or what, but some horrific decisions tonight. 4th and 9 draw play....then you get first and goal from the 4, all your timeouts remaining, and proceed to pass 4 straight times, including once out of an empty backfield. 

You know Dorsey doesn't have time for that crap either. They poop the bed, Kitchens could easily be one and done in favor of someone (Mike McCarthy?) 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think they got Singletary'd man. I don't know if Kitchens is actually calling the plays, or Monken is, or what, but some horrific decisions tonight. 4th and 9 draw play....then you get first and goal from the 4, all your timeouts remaining, and proceed to pass 4 straight times, including once out of an empty backfield. 

You know Dorsey doesn't have time for that crap either. They poop the bed, Kitchens could easily be one and done in favor of someone (Mike McCarthy?) 

Possibly Harbaugh? McCarthy obviously would be the favorite with his ties to Dorsey.

Browns just aren't a well coached team. Very talented but lack discipline and are at an coaching disadvantage almost every game.