Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Possibly Harbaugh? McCarthy obviously would be the favorite with his ties to Dorsey.

I was going to say Harbs at first...I think if only for awesomeness of him going from Michigan to an Ohio based NFL team. I feel like Michigan fans would go apoplectic on talk radio lol

Just now, Forge said:

I was going to say Harbs at first...I think if only for awesomeness of him going from Michigan to an Ohio based NFL team. I feel like Michigan fans would go apoplectic on talk radio lol

Harbaugh is REALLY good early going at every stop and he makes the team extremely hard nosed and disciplined. Browns have the talent and may need a coach like that to bring the best out of them.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I feel like MGIII just got owned on this entire holdout. 

He really did. He obviously thinks he is more talented than he is.

I do know that he has had a lot of injury problems, and he had a ton of carries in college. I don't blame him for trying to cash in but realistically this was never going to work out for him. 

Frank Gore is now the 4th player in league history with 15,000 or more rushing yards (had to phrase it as such as he's sitting right at 15,000).

He's also currently 12 rushing yards short of a 100 yard game, and would become just the third player ever to hit the mark at age 36 after MacArthur Lane and John Riggins (who did it 3x).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Cleveland is going to get a huge road win against Baltimore. They largely impressed against a quality defense. That team is going to high on confidence against the 49ers. Probably feel like if they can win in Baltimore, they can win anywhere. 

As much as it pains me, I probably will pick Cleveland to win that game.