Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

49 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

This is my new favorite thing from this season. Buffalo fans have created a GoFundMe account to try and get Nathan Peterman to retire. 

https://www.gofundme.com/nathan-peterman-please-retire

god damn. We've had some bad QB's but I can't think of any QB's we've had that were as bad as Peterman. What even went wrong with him, like how can he possibly be this bad? A lot of people loved him for us when he was coming out. I guess we dodged a bullet there. 

Also, that picture is great. Defensive player of the week had me rolling. 

2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

This is my new favorite thing from this season. Buffalo fans have created a GoFundMe account to try and get Nathan Peterman to retire. 

https://www.gofundme.com/nathan-peterman-please-retire

I feel like people are looking at this all wrong. Personally, I hope he never retires and plays every week. Do people not understand how rare it is to have something so consistently bring laughter and humor into their lives in such copious amounts? Watching Nathan Peterman attempt to play quarterback at the NFL level is one of these things. 

• Like 1

I really wish we would have somehow ended up with Christian mcCaffrey. I can only imagine the damage he would do in a kyle shanahan offense. 

The guy has elite feet, vision, quickness. that is a deadly combo

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Forge said:

I feel like people are looking at this all wrong. Personally, I hope he never retires and plays every week. Do people not understand how rare it is to have something so consistently bring laughter and humor into their lives in such copious amounts? Watching Nathan Peterman attempt to play quarterback at the NFL level is one of these things. 

Just watch go and win a superbowl one day...

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:28 PM, Geek said:

god damn. We've had some bad QB's but I can't think of any QB's we've had that were as bad as Peterman. What even went wrong with him, like how can he possibly be this bad? A lot of people loved him for us when he was coming out. I guess we dodged a bullet there. 

Also, that picture is great. Defensive player of the week had me rolling. 

I mean, Peterman is basically the worst quarterback in the history of the NFL, especially accounting for era.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, Forge said:

I totally agree. Peterman is grade A terrible football material, mostly because fumbles and picks are what makes for fun terrible football. Grindy failing to run the ball isn't as fun.

There was a point earlier this year where Peterman had thrown 10 picks in 82 pass attempts. Alex Smith could have thrown interceptions on each of his next 90 pass attempts at that point and still have had a better interception rate than Peterman.

As in 90. Nine zero. 9 times ten. 

Alex Smith has 99 interceptions IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER.

18 hours ago, JIllg said:

There was a point earlier this year where Peterman had thrown 10 picks in 82 pass attempts. Alex Smith could have thrown interceptions on each of his next 90 pass attempts at that point and still have had a better interception rate than Peterman.

As in 90. Nine zero. 9 times ten. 

Alex Smith has 99 interceptions IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER.

Yeah, but Kap only has 30. Heck, Troy Smith only has 5!!

Wrong debate?