Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, John232 said:

I have serious doubts we will ever compete with this Rams team. 

I hate this so much. 

Meh, I wouldn't say that. Rams are going to be really good but they will lose some players and the defense will continue to be a bit up and down. Not like this is another Patriots type of run or anything. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

OMG what a terrible call on the Chiefs. No way was that roughing the passer. Would have been 3rd and 7 SMFH. 

Yeah, that was a complete joke. I don't know how you make that call. Penalties have to be reviewable at some point. This is just too much. It's having far too profound an effect on the games. 

Amazing how so many former QBs have been in the booth but only Romo is really able to call the exact play a team will run lol. I mean I'm sure Aikman could diagnose similar sets/plays but maybe he chooses not to? Maybe he doesn't think the audience really cares for that? 

Alright Mahomes, down three with three minutes to go. What you going to do? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay Mahomes, way to deliver....and let's be real get fortunate with some calls lol.

Brady with over 2 minutes to go with three timeouts. I mean I think we ALL know how this one ends right???? 

I'm calling it for the chiefs. Getting the stop!

It was actually best that the Pats scored there.

Now gives the Chiefs at least a chance to go down and tie the game. 

Mahomes have any magic left in him? And it is crazy how clutch Brady is. Like clockwork, comes through damn near every single time. SMH.....

Three 3rd and longs converted and it was obvious what they were going to do. Was going to be Edelman or Gronk in the middle of the field. Chiefs didn't change their defense once. 

Oh well, you just knew Brady was going to come through. And dude came through three freaking times in the 4th quarter and OT LOL. 

Dee Ford completely f'd the Chiefs chance at the SB. Unbelievable, how do you line up offsides? Feel even more sick for the Chiefs than the Saints. 

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Three 3rd and longs converted and it was obvious what they were going to do. Was going to be Edelman or Gronk in the middle of the field. Chiefs didn't change their defense once. 

Oh well, you just knew Brady was going to come through. And dude came through three freaking times in the 4th quarter and OT LOL. 

Dee Ford completely f'd the Chiefs chance at the SB. Unbelievable, how do you line up offsides? Feel even more sick for the Chiefs than the Saints. 

Dee can cry himself to sleep on the crazy amount of cash he's going to get this offseason lol. I'm sure he'll be fine. 

That being said...just freaking Brady man. Like, hot damn. On the road at Arrowhead...just doesn't matter. Wasn't a perfect or flawless game, but he just finds ways. GOAT.