Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

Just now, John232 said:

I am. What makes you say no to this?

Because Walton is stuck behind gio and mixon long term. Even when gio is gone, mixon will still be there, and he looks legit, so your upside is very limited there. 

Seals Jones and njoku are fairly comparable in production right now, but njoku plays for the better offense now and in the immediate future and has a great ceiling. Would rather take a chance on his upside. 

Drake is largely not even a factor in Miami. I mean, they are really using gore just as much or more. It's clear that Miami doesn't love Drake. If he's going to break it, it's going to be elsewhere. Maybe they'll wake up and just let him be and actually utilize him, but right now it doesn't appear that way

Right now, there's almost no upside to that side of the deal. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Because Walton is stuck behind gio and mixon long term. Even when gio is gone, mixon will still be there, and he looks legit, so your upside is very limited there. 

Seals Jones and njoku are fairly comparable in production right now, but njoku plays for the better offense now and in the immediate future and has a great ceiling. Would rather take a chance on his upside. 

Drake is largely not even a factor in Miami. I mean, they are really using gore just as much or more. It's clear that Miami doesn't love Drake. If he's going to break it, it's going to be elsewhere. Maybe they'll wake up and just let him be and actually utilize him, but right now it doesn't appear that way

Yeah, I initially offered Washington for Drake straight up, and that wasn't enough. I think with Baker, Njoku's value goes up substantially, though he has yet to justify that. I really need an RB in week 9 because I have Mixon (Gio too) and Barkley, both of whom are on bye. I have Dalvin Cook but no one else. Just Chubb, who I'm not sure is going to be starting by then. Though I think he should be starting by that point. 

16 hours ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I agree with all of this. I wouldn't take that deal either. But in fairness, I am 3 years removed from my last fantasy team. I have found I enjoy my weekends more this way. I couldn't take the team AND my fantasy team losing. 

Just saw an Odell interview with josina Anderson .. he was very honest. Not really sure why by lil Wayne was sitting in on the interview? 

She asked him very pointed questions. He gave extremely honest answers. 

She asked if he was truly happy in New York. He said 'its too cold here and I love LA' 

I'd bet he gets traded before the end of his contract 

Deshaun Watson has taken three huge hits inside the five yard line trying to score. Needs to be a bit more careful. Awful that they weren't able to get any points on that drive. Why not just QB sneak it? Why are teams going away from QB sneaks???

But aside from that, Watson is playing as well as one could play. Standing in the pocket and anticipating very well even with the rush in his face. Surprised the Texans OL has held up as well as they have thus far. 

28 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Deshaun Watson has taken three huge hits inside the five yard line trying to score. Needs to be a bit more careful. Awful that they weren't able to get any points on that drive. Why not just QB sneak it? Why are teams going away from QB sneaks???

But aside from that, Watson is playing as well as one could play. Standing in the pocket and anticipating very well even with the rush in his face. Surprised the Texans OL has held up as well as they have thus far. 

i look forward to the day he has an offensive line and a real coach

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

i look forward to the day he has an offensive line and a real coach

I actually think B.O.B. for the most part has been good with Watson. Some suspect calls at times but the offense gets very creative and when it is rolling it is pretty much unstoppable.

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I actually think B.O.B. for the most part has been good with Watson. Some suspect calls at times but the offense gets very creative and when it is rolling it is pretty much unstoppable.

I like the scheme he's crafted around Watson, I'll give him that. I do wish he wasn't the playcaller there though. He's awful at situational playcalling in my opinion, especially in the red zone. 

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Deandre Hopkins WOW. I think with Watson the last few years he's put up the best numbers from any WR during that stretch. Damn shame the crap he's had to deal with for so long. 

Nuk is just sick. 

Seriously, is there a receiver who has more wow plays than hopkins? I mean, he may not be the best receiver in the league (though obviously he's one of them), but when I think of "wow" plays, there's just no receiver I think of who has more. 

Just now, Forge said:

Nuk is just sick. 

Seriously, is there a receiver who has more wow plays than hopkins? I mean, he may not be the best receiver in the league (though obviously he's one of them), but when I think of "wow" plays, there's just no receiver I think of who has more. 

Brown..he and Brown are easily the most amazing guys to watch. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Brown..he and Brown are easily the most amazing guys to watch. 

Yeah, maybe. He'd be the only one. Nuk is the guy that really seems knock my socks off though. For whatever reasons, some of the plays he makes just have a bigger impact on me. 

28 minutes ago, John232 said:

I want the Barkley haters to eat Crow. No RB is worth 2 overall, but he's about as close as you're ever going to get to making that worth it. Guy is just incredible. 

I think there was only one Barkley hater in this forum. I think most freely what you just described- great talent, going to be damn good, Giants shouldn't have taken him at 2... Though you never know. Maybe it works out and they have their quarterback as soon as next year and just look brilliant

• Like 1