Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I think this actually works to our benefit if the rain is bad

Not sure I agree with that. We are not a power run team and the Ravens will be able to get more on the ground than we will. The Redskins game was different level of bad in terms of conditions and quite frankly we didn't look good at all.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not sure I agree with that. We are not a power run team and the Ravens will be able to get more on the ground than we will. The Redskins game was different level of bad in terms of conditions and quite frankly we didn't look good at all.

If it contains Jackson and slows him down when they have to pass, that's all I care about. The rest of it is just get up and come to play. I am really worried about pass plays where he breaks out. 

I think rain is a disadvantage to us in this match up. That said it’s dry Friday, light rain Saturday, then rain Sunday. I don’t think that will lead to the mud bowl conditions we saw in Washington.

Regardless, the wetter it is, in my opinion the bigger chance Lamar breaks off a game changing run or two while our defense slips around trying to grab him. 

9 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Regardless, the wetter it is, in my opinion the bigger chance Lamar breaks off a game changing run or two while our defense slips around trying to grab him. 

I think that he's more likely to slip as well though. My thinking is slowing down the speed. I feel like the likelihood to slip would be about equal for both sides. He's got to make those jukes by planting sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think that he's more likely to slip as well though. My thinking is slowing down the speed. I feel like the likelihood to slip would be about equal for both sides. He's got to make those jukes by planting sometimes. 

And that’s why, despite your continual predictions of losses, you are still more glass half full than I am. 

Just now, straighthate said:

And that’s why, despite your continual predictions of losses, you are still more glass half full than I am. 

All part of the great plan! I've predicted us to lose three times, and the results have been staggering! Browns, Panthers, Packers. It's like the team listens to the podcast and gets super mad and destroys whomever they play that week! 

5 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I live about an hour from Baltimore and this has been the forecast for the last few days. It’s warm enough for a hoodie and jeans, but too rainy to enjoy the last bits of warm weather. Also, it’s just grey now. 55 and rainy has been constant lately. 

• Like 2

Was late to this game, turned on the TV, and somehow I had forgotten the Booger factor. Hit me like a punch in the huevos. Ugh, along with those bright yellow Rams uniforms, Booger may just make this game unwatchable. Thanks a lot ESPN. You may just force me to actually converse with my wife and kids. Thanks for nothing. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

I am terrified of Lamar Jackson. 

Why? I don't get fans being sacred of him. This team has yet to give u a reason to doubt them. Yet I've seen fans put more weight in what the Ravens have done vs other teams than what they see every wk with this team. It'll be 2 great teams playing each other. Some one has to lose...even if it is us it's not the end of the world. Honestly besides wanting my team to win every gm...i could care less about this one. Saints and Seattle gm Way more important. The Ravens gms if for the talking heads on who the best reg season team is. Give me that home field advantage in the playoffs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

Why? I don't get fans being sacred of him. This team has yet to give u a reason to doubt them. Yet I've seen fans put more weight in what the Ravens have done vs other teams than what they see every wk with this team. It'll be 2 great teams playing each other. Some one has to lose...even if it is us it's not the end of the world. Honestly besides wanting my team to win every gm...i could care less about this one. Saints and Seattle gm Way more important. The Ravens gms if for the talking heads on who the best reg season team is. Give me that home field advantage in the playoffs.

Because our team struggles against mobile QBs and Lamar is playing above Vick's level right now.