Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

All due respect to Balt and Lamar Jackson but what happens if the weather isn't perfect? or they play a team *soon* that can rush and stop the run? what happens if the zone reads start getting sniffed out? Balt's secondary is better than their front seven. They don't really have an alpha male pass rusher, Judoh is solid but who else is there?

Oh no question, they're not world beaters by any stretch of the imagination. They're just a bad match-up for us...

Their defense is good but they're not great. Its not those Ravens defenses of old. They play sound ball but I think we can definitely put up points on them. 

At this point its all about that offense and how you stop their rushing attack. So far they've had their way with just about everybody. But definitely, it will get figured out. Defenses always catch up eventually...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Oh no question, they're not world beaters by any stretch of the imagination. They're just a bad match-up for us...

Their defense is good but they're not great. Its not those Ravens defenses of old. They play sound ball but I think we can definitely put up points on them. 

At this point its all about that offense and how you stop their rushing attack. So far they've had their way with just about everybody. But definitely, it will get figured out. Defenses always catch up eventually...

Hopefully we remember what happened when we rushed Wilson but didn't contain him. Hopefully we will get more of what we did to Rodgers, Pressure him but make sure he doesn't get outside of the pocket.

22 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Looks like BAL just lost their starting center Matt Skura for the season, not good when they got our D-Line up next

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/131258-ravens-lose-center-matt-skura-season-ahead-49ers/

Gosh darn it. I hate when other teams have our luck. Especially ones we're about to play. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, P_locniners said:

Looks like BAL just lost their starting center Matt Skura for the season, not good when they got our D-Line up next

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/131258-ravens-lose-center-matt-skura-season-ahead-49ers/

Short week, new center, bad weather, facing best pass-rushing unit in the NFL, Greg Roman using same concepts from the Kap era for Jackson. Win for us?

Edited by NinerNation21
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

Short week, new center, bad weather, facing best pass-rushing unit in the NFL, Greg Roman using same concepts from the Kap era for Jackson. Win for us?

We give Lamar a bad day, and take home the W. 

Talking heads lay the poor Lamar game on weather. 

Fine by me. 

200.webp?cid=790b7611d79c925c832174ab17c

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

Anyone else love those gray Detroit uniforms as much as me?

not me; no thanks. I like when they'd wear this one mostff_2729877_full.jpg&w=900

Was a fun game today; Blough was quite the gamer. 

now, GO BILLS !!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 1:06 PM, y2lamanaki said:

I'm in the opinion the TD/INT ratio is a tad bit overrated, but yeah that was not good at all. I think he finished 0 TDs 5 INTs? No bueno, and his play just has been bad. Interested in seeing what kind of OL they put around him next season, especially with Whitworth possibly retiring himself.