Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

20 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Regardless of what happens, we get in the playoffs which I feel is almost certain at this point, this season is a success. That's what I thought we were capable of before the season. Anything further than that is icing on the cake for me personally.

I feel we have a team that can go anywhere, in any environment and beat any team. I think ppl are getting too caught up in homefield and the bye. I know what the numbers say. Screw the numbers. We have a historical defense and a offense that still hasn't hit its stride yet. I was one of the last fans to really get on board with this team. I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop in terms of Jimmy, the WRs, the defense, our schedule, everything really. I wasn't really sure if we were that good or just had good fortune. 

Well I've seen enough in 12 games to know that we're a legitimate SB contender. It ain't always going to be pretty but we're going to get it done, more times than not. Regardless of what happens the rest of the way, if we get a ticket to the dance, its wrap....and I'm not talking Reynolds. I firmly believe that. 

Pray tell: Why hasn't that offense hit it's stride? Part of the reason is injuries. Guess what the bye might help with? INJURIES. An extra week off means some players will be a little healthier. :o 

So, that is one reason why some are wanting the top seed. And it makes perfect sense.

10 hours ago, straighthate said:

I hate the Seahawks so so so much. Is it bad that my 4 year old kid just told me he will never have a friend who likes the Seahawks and one girl in his class likes the Seahawks and he hates her because she’s stupid and likes a stupid team?

I keep throwing my hat in the ring for father of the year. 

I have disliked the Seahawks as a division rival ever since I became a 9ers fan. However, since Pete Caroll took over the Seahawks, I can't stand them at all. It doesn't help that the refs and media have started to give Wilson the Brady treatment...

• Like 1