Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Huh? This isn't just a one game sample buddy. He legitimately has one of the worst ratings under pressure. 

DyfkkWGU0AEU8K9.jpg

This isn't just an overreaction off yesterday's performance. This is what happened during the season. 

I get that. But did the NO game not happen? And the same could be said about Brady in his SB Losses to the giants. Dude was tap dancing all game. Every QB could be had J. Last night was all about coaching and poor execution.. 

Just now, El ramster said:

I get that. But did the NO game not happen? And the same could be said about Brady in his SB Losses to the giants. Dude was tap dancing all game. Every QB could be had J. Last night was all about coaching and poor execution.. 

Stop getting so defensive. Goff is TERRIBLE under pressure, that is not debatable. But that could also be a plus for his futures prospects. Meaning there is room for improvement there. If he can go from awful to decent in that area, then he very well could be the top 5 QB you think he will be.

Btw, in that Saints game under pressure Goff was 6-11 100 yards 1 INT. Certainly not terrible, especially the YPA being great, but wouldn't just reference that one game showing he is some how good under pressure. He has more of those types of games? Then sure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Stop getting so defensive. Goff is TERRIBLE under pressure, that is not debatable. But that could also be a plus for his futures prospects. Meaning there is room for improvement there. If he can go from awful to decent in that area, then he very well could be the top 5 QB you think he will be.

Btw, in that Saints game under pressure Goff was 6-11 100 yards 1 INT. Certainly not terrible, especially the YPA being great, but wouldn't just reference that one game showing he is some how good under pressure. He has more of those types of games? Then sure. 

That INT wasnt his fault though lol. And he was under pressure all game. They were blitzing like crazy. Not defensive i just see greatness in that boi.

GOFF is SOFT

He was feeling the pressure more and more as the game went on. That last INT makes me giggle. He turns his hips/shoulders the wrong way and shys away from contact when all he had to do was take one step to his left. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

That INT wasnt his fault though lol. And he was under pressure all game. They were blitzing like crazy. Not defensive i just see greatness in that boi.

That's perfectly fine if you see greatness. And LIS, he very well may become a top 5 QB one day. The INT you are referring to is the one Gurley dropped? I mean yeah, not his fault there. 

But yes, overall he wasn't good under pressure all season....And really never has been good under pressure. This is the one area he needs to improve on soon. If he never does, then there will be a limit in his ceiling. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25886188/ten-bold-nfl-predictions-2019-season-landing-spot-leveon-foles

3. Antonio Brown will lead the league in receptions with the San Francisco 49ers

The odds strongly favor Pittsburgh trading Brown this offseason. Releasing him would allow a conference rival like Baltimore or New England to get him, and that's not in the Steelers' interests at all. So shipping him off to an NFC West team makes more sense. San Francisco has the cap space to give Brown a new contract if he wants one, and there's no doubt Brown knows all about what Julio Jones did in Atlanta two years ago as the No. 1 wide receiver in a Kyle Shanahan offense.

Its honestly pretty surreal how many people are in on the AB -> 49ers thing. 

23 minutes ago, El ramster said:

If Antonio comes to the Niners it'll be the worse thing ever. There are no leaders in your locker room. 
He'll run everyone out of town. He's a me guy not a team guy.

Uh huh, I'm sure you would love for that to happen lol. 

We're getting Brown, Thomas and Bosa and taking over the NFC West next season! Sorry man, you guys had your shot and your QB shat his pants. It is what it is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Uh huh, I'm sure you would love for that to happen lol. 

We're getting Brown, Thomas and Bosa and taking over the NFC West next season! Sorry man, you guys had your shot and your QB shat his pants. It is what it is.

I would hate to see that happen because it’ll ruin the Niners. The Steelers org>>>>>>>> San Fran and they have no control over that dog. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I would hate to see that happen because it’ll ruin the Niners. The Steelers org>>>>>>>> San Fran and they have no control over that dog. 

You should actually love it if that truly is the case. If he is going to ruin the Niners, you should be WANTING it to happen. 

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Which really doesn't mean a thing. They could be right, they could be wrong. O.o

They could. Just amusing how much everyone is in on it. I'm not even sure he ends up traded. Do think our chances are high that we get him if he does, though.