Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

34 minutes ago, El ramster said:

If Antonio comes to the Niners it'll be the worse thing ever. There are no leaders in your locker room. 
He'll run everyone out of town. He's a me guy not a team guy.

If he comes here, he'll have to be a team player, or else we'll cut our losses. If his antics outweigh his production, we'll release like we did with Reuben Foster. And I disagree that we don't have leaders. Jimmy seems to be a good leader. Staley is a leader. Several players are growing into the role as well. Sherman is a leader, and he's louder than Brown, so I'm not too worried. 

He should only come here if he's willing to buy in anyway. Maybe he only buys in for a year, maybe two, or maybe he finds the kind of locker room he desires, and buys in for the long run. But if he doesn't buy in, we can release him. Sure, we'd lost whatever we traded for him, but at least we tried something. I'm cool with swinging for homeruns and getting a few strikeouts.

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Negative we need comp tired of smacking your sorry team around. 

Just thinking of what Brown would do against your trash corners. Ooooooowwwweeee. 

I actually don't think the corners are trash and Peters played well in the SB, but Brown with Kittle and Pettis and Breida and McKinnon??? Top 5 offense EASY!! 

So there are reports that Antonio Brown was involved in a domestic dispute in Mid-January but no arrests were made.....Well yeah, that was fun while it lasted lol. Even though he didn't get arrested and may be innocent, the team likely isn't to pull the trigger on him after the Foster fiasco. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So there are reports that Antonio Brown was involved in a domestic dispute in Mid-January but no arrests were made.....Well yeah, that was fun while it lasted lol. Even though he didn't get arrested and may be innocent, the team likely isn't to pull the trigger on him after the Foster fiasco. 

1298574546091.jpg

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Steelers aren't going to get much if anything for AB now

Just now, El ramster said:

pi11tvz.jpg

Sorry bro, your coach got taken to the woodshed and got abused every possible way by Billy B. I think teams study the Patriots game plan and expose ya'll next year. Expect a 7-9 or 8-8 season. Congrats on paying that RB 65M who can't even get more than five touches in the NFCCG and SB. Very clutch big time performer. And that QB of yours? Wow!!!!! Best big time performer on the big stage since James f'n Harden!

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sorry bro, your coach got taken to the woodshed and got abused every possible way by Billy B. I think teams study the Patriots game plan and expose ya'll next year. Expect a 7-9 or 8-8 season. Congrats on paying that RB 65M who can't even get more than five touches in the NFCCG and SB. Very clutch big time performer. And that QB of yours? Wow!!!!! Best big time performer on the big stage since James f'n Harden!

Sounds a lot like GS first run while losing to the spurs? 

Just now, El ramster said:

Sounds a lot like GS first run while losing to the spurs? 

Nope, the youngsters actually competed hard against the Spurs and took them to six games. That was a 6th seed doing some serious work. Ever since they became THAT team, they have been handling business. Only lost once in a game 7 against the Cavs. Don't EVER compare the pathetic performance of your offense in the SB to the Dubs dynasty. Embarrassing, even by your standards. 

Seriously though, ya'll winning 10-11 games next season.......So will we. Week 17 determining divisional winner and possibly who has a first round bye? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nope, the youngsters actually competed hard against the Spurs and took them to six games. That was a 6th seed doing some serious work. Ever since they became THAT team, they have been handling business. Only lost once in a game 7 against the Cavs. Don't EVER compare the pathetic performance of your offense in the SB to the Dubs dynasty. Embarrassing, even by your standards. 

Seriously though, ya'll winning 10-11 games next season.......So will we. Week 17 determining divisional winner and possibly who has a first round bye? 

I can't take you serious right now. You're better than this J.. Better.. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Do you disagree you guys win 10-11 games next season? 

lol.. we had a tougher schedule this year than last.. Goff gets better.. Gurley is better.. Donald is better.. 

While we get 6 super wins inside the division. Most important Mcvay gets better.