RaidersAreOne

Le'Veon Bell Holdout: Reporting to Steelers (Page 10)

One day, I may sit down to watch a Tennessee/Jacksonville game to see exactly why the Titans seem to match up so well.

One day...

EDIT: Oh, wrong thread.

Eff Bell.

Edited by CKSteeler

Confused. Why wouldn't Bell also sit  out for whatever team traded for him? He's not Guaranteed any extension after the season with them either?

Seems unrealistic TBH. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

If we do get something for what do you think it would be?  I am guessing a 4th rounder.

How about VH3, maybe this is happening because they are benching burns and will want a CB as well.  Draft pick though, I would hope for much more than RD3 but what is the word on the street?

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Packers make the most sense. Vikings don't. They can't block a pop warner team.

Packers need to give up some cap to make it happen.

I wouldn't mind the Seahawks making a move here, but the offensive line is so terrible.  Not sure even Bell could be good behind it. 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I wouldn't mind the Seahawks making a move here, but the offensive line is so terrible.  Not sure even Bell could be good behind it. 

Bell needs a special type of blocking.  Might actually work for him.  More like zone blocking than man blocking.  But yea.....ET for Bell.  Let's solve each others headaches.

32 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Packers have a couple first round picks available

This makes sense. 

29 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Confused. Why wouldn't Bell also sit  out for whatever team traded for him? He's not Guaranteed any extension after the season with them either?

Seems unrealistic TBH. 

He isn't currently under contract so he can't be traded at the moment. He will have to sign the tag before he can be traded and then he is under contract and can't really sit out. He could, but he wouldn't and it wouldn't make sense because he would have signed his tag to be traded to that team. In that regard, Bell does have some influence on where he goes.

Edited by Thomas5737

This would be a dumb move for the Steelers and whoever wants to trade for Bell. With the inability to extend him and him costing a draft pick, a team would be crazy to offer more than a 4th. And for the Steelers, when he walks after this season, he will for sure sign a huge deal elsewhere and net you a 3rd or 4th round compensatory selection, provided you dont make any huge signings yourself. Wouldn't make any sense for him to go anywhere this season. Is there a team who is honestly a stud RB away from a Super Bowl? I don't think so.

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

Packers have a couple first round picks available

If I’m trading a 1st for a player, it’s Earl Thomas. Want nothing to do with Bell.