Dorsey a genius????

Keylargobrownie

This is where I’m at.

His track record with pretty much all the roster additions and the 2018 class, as well as sitting and watching KC wreck the league™️ makes me sit back and take it all in and really wonder if he can be so right with all these player evaluations and then get our most important pick wrong. I don’t think that would be very likely.

His proven eye for talent is what makes me feel really good about the future and hopefully being wrong about Baker. Since Week 1, two nfl teams have risen Dorsey’s stock exponentially.

2 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

This is where I’m at.

His track record with pretty much all the roster additions and the 2018 class, as well as sitting and watching KC wreck the league™️ makes me sit back and take it all in and really wonder if he can be so right with all these player evaluations and then get our most important pick wrong. I don’t think that would be very likely.

His proven eye for talent is what makes me feel really good about the future and hopefully being wrong about Baker. Since Week 1, two nfl teams have risen Dorsey’s stock exponentially.

It might not be all his eye. He has surrounded himself with great talent around with Highsmith and Wolfe

42 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It might not be all his eye. He has surrounded himself with great talent around with Highsmith and Wolfe

Yep, definitely can’t underestimate the importance of football lifers running the ship in Cleveland. They know the little nuances and intricacies that go into being good at football and putting a dynamic team on the field.

I’m seriously excited about the future if Baker is legit.

Especially if we continue to play in those colour rushes!

It's Monday, we haven't played a game in over 3 days now, and I don't have my gameday thread. Who is in charge this week????? We have a chance to have a winning record for the first time in like 4 years. Why aren't we on top of this yet?

@LETSGOBROWNIES, you're in charge here...I need answers.( @freakygeniuskid, I fully realize you're in charge, but remember that deal we made for Letsgo to think that it was him).

30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's Monday, we haven't played a game in over 3 days now, and I don't have my gameday thread. Who is in charge this week????? We have a chance to have a winning record for the first time in like 4 years. Why aren't we on top of this yet?

@LETSGOBROWNIES, you're in charge here...I need answers.( @freakygeniuskid, I fully realize you're in charge, but remember that deal we made for Letsgo to think that it was him).

Browns could be atop of the division this week. 

Cincy plays The Falcons and the Ravens face the Steelers. Steelers Ravens is a win win for the Browns. Either the Ravens lose and allows the Browns to jump them in the standings or the Steelers extend their winless streak

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How about @zelbell, god knows he’s not too busy moderating....

@Thomas5737 is mildly amusing once in a blue moon.  Perhaps he could channel a bit of his mediocre humor and put it to use.

@Fatgerman is fat.  And German.  So he’s got that going for him.  He could do it.

@Bonanza23 could use it as an opportunity to discuss his meat boiler.

@Kiwibrown could do it, but he doesn’t speak English.

@Mega Ron is new, so maybe he should do it and we could make fun of him for messing it up.

@ReggieCamp is overdue.

@ditchdigger could, but he’s probably having to do the Seahawks GDT as it’s just him and @showtime over there.

@NateDawg I’m sure has nothing better to do.  He’s always an option.

@pnies20 could do it and dedicate it to Larry Ogunjobi and Saquon Barkely.

@candyman93 is overdue.

@bosko1616 could do it and give us some more of the baby monitor deets.

@buno67 could do it and make it super optimistic.

@NudeTayne can give us a victory lap. 

@MistaBohmbastic can do it, he rocks.

@Aztec Hammer can put down his tea and strumpets and put one together.

@malibuspeedrace this is a chance to sway some votes for the forum HOF next year.

@Reginaldm9 could do one and dedicate to Flash and Art.

@brownie man could use it as an opportunity to show everyone his new sig?

@freakygeniuskid can be distracted by it while we figure out ways around the language filter.

@Mind Character could throw a 5-6k work thread together in no time.

@TheeRealDeal perhaps a chart/breakdown/study of our opponent?

@DawgX is overdue.

@DaWg_LB. this is a chance to go crazy with gifs...

@BleedTheClock stop being a jerk and do it.

@mistakey is overdue.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@Thomas5737 is mildly amusing once in a blue moon.  Perhaps he could channel a bit of his mediocre humor and put it to use.

@Fatgerman is fat.  And German.  So he’s got that going for him.  He could do it.

@Mega Ron is new, so maybe he should do it and we could make fun of him for messing it up.

@ReggieCamp is overdue.

@ditchdigger could, but he’s probably having to do the Seahawks GDT as it’s just him and @showtime over there.

@candyman93 is overdue.

@malibuspeedrace this is a chance to sway some votes for the forum HOF next year.

@freakygeniuskid can be distracted by it while we figure out ways around the language filter.

@DawgX is overdue.

@mistakey is overdue.

Im done begging for it

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@ReggieCamp is overdue.

@candyman93 is overdue.

@DawgX is overdue.

@mistakey is overdue.

GOAT post. Absolutely fantastic.

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@ReggieCamp is overdue.

@candyman93 is overdue.

@DawgX is overdue.

@mistakey is overdue.

This is how you get all the little footballs I assume 

Oh and just to be clear, @Bucketheadsdad, @brooks1957 and myself get a pass for already doing one.

@MWil23 gets a pass as he’s trying to help the world determine the GOAT sammich it TAST.

@MSURacerDT55 gets a pass because he’s scouting for next draft so I can just parrot what he says.

The rest of you schmucks need to get it together.

Archived