Report: Gruden causing divide in Raiders front office

DigInBoys

Terrible article, but I never cared for Gruden.   Always thought he was pretty overrated and thought the game passed him by the last time he coached.   Feel bad for Raiders fans, and Im sure things will get better, but I dont see him ever being what they obviously expected him to be.

Good game to Raider fans and no disrespect, but I always found Gruden to be an overrated coach. I'm not sure many Raider fans will be defending Gruden though. I mean on talent I think the Raiders are better than their record. They could easily be at least 2-1 right now. I thought that going into this game. 

18 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I have on good word from my "Sources" the Raiders are going to fire Gruden mid-season because Gruden keeps taking Davis's favorite snack from the vending machine. 

My "Sources" within the Raiders organization told me the same but also that Davis is willing to let it slide since both him and Gruden have the same hairdresser. Next season Gruden will have a winning record and Davis will extend both his contract and that of the hairdresser for another 10 years.

26 minutes ago, Elky said:

Yeah, the article is a joke, but Oakland is seeing why hiring Gruden was a mistake.

I don't think hiring Gruden is a mistake. It was the contract 10 year/100 million that was the mistake. Gave him too much comfort to trade Mack and not worry about winning now, THAT was a mistake. 

2 minutes ago, G said:

I don't think hiring Gruden is a mistake. It was the contract 10 year/100 million that was the mistake. Gave him too much comfort to trade Mack and not worry about winning now, THAT was a mistake. 

Doesn't really matter how much he's paid; he's always been a high-maintenance guy that has a my way or the highway mentality.

1 hour ago, Lilseb93 said:

Good game to Raider fans and no disrespect, but I always found Gruden to be an overrated coach. I'm not sure many Raider fans will be defending Gruden though. I mean on talent I think the Raiders are better than their record. They could easily be at least 2-1 right now. I thought that going into this game. 

He might be the only coach in SB history that had to game plan against himself when the Bucs faced the Raiders. 

Gruden owned Gruden in that game too. 

Archived