Wk 3 postgame: GB 17 • WAS 31

Cakeshoppe

Its like we dont have anyone who can create anything by themselves other than Aaron Jones. 

Like seriously who made a play or got yards after contact today besides A.Jones?

Where is the YAC? 

Mike Daniels has been quiet so far.

Brice... we know.

House.. we know.

We're alright.  We're going to get better.  Second half defense gave me all the hope in the world.  In spite of our records, we have not played our best football early in seasons.  This team is going to look a lot better in November.  I expect our defense to gain a lot of confidence over the next few weeks.  Bills, Lions, Niners.  No reason to think we shouldn't be 4-1-1 by the time we get some real tests. 

Honestly, I wasnt real surprised by the game. Thought it would be closer but never felt good about it. Our defense set the tone early by being absolutely gutted and unlike Week 1, we missed opportunities to get back in it. It's hard to consistently win when you're constantly trying to come from behind, especially on the road. 

I think this just wasn't their day. Too many miscues

-Drops on 3rd/4th down

-Cobb Fumble

-The opening TD to Richardson, a replacement level safety tracks and gets an easy int

-I don't know if it was AR or MM, but the running game was given up on too quickly. We averaged 6 yards a pop.

Just frustrating

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

We're alright.  We're going to get better.  Second half defense gave me all the hope in the world.  In spite of our records, we have not played our best football early in seasons.  This team is going to look a lot better in November.  I expect our defense to gain a lot of confidence over the next few weeks.  Bills, Lions, Niners.  No reason to think we shouldn't be 4-1-1 by the time we get some real tests. 

If you think any of the next 3 games are guarantees after this performance, I'm not sure what to say....

Archived