Wk 3 postgame: GB 17 • WAS 31

Cakeshoppe

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We need to get kicked in the mouth to turn into what we're capable of.  A good kick in the mouth can be a very good thing for teams like us.  It happens to the Patriots a lot.  It happens to us a lot.  We're alright. 

We have A LOT of problems on this team that have nothing to do with our pride or being kicked in the mouth. Our pass rush is abysmal, led by our EDGE play. Our safeties cannot cover a route past 15 yards beyond the LOS. If Bulaga is out, we have a big problem at RT.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

We haven't looked like a legit SB contender since 2014. Completely sick of just about everything pertaining to this organization. This team better be a completely different team by Nov/Dec because for the first 3 weeks, not at all impressed.

There's nothing fundamentally wrong with this team pretty clearly IMO.

Rodgers looked rougher today than the previous 6 quarters, too, which is unfortunate.

The constant jumping off a cliff doom and gloom is so tiring here. I have no goddamn clue how some of you function in the real world when a football team you root for faces some adversity and you fall apart over it. 

Flash forward a month or so and like usual they are right there for one of the top seeds. Yawn. Rinse and repeat. 

It is early but 1-1-1 really does reflect their talent level/what they've shown on the field. Very average team. I'd expect the offense to get better, but they've had drop issues with their receivers for the past few seasons I think and their red zone struggles are nothing new so IDK. The defense is new but it simply lacks impact talent. Gotta hope they improve as the year goes on but considering their issues, hard to expect anything more than them being an average unit

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

There's nothing fundamentally wrong with this team pretty clearly IMO.

Rodgers looked rougher today than the previous 6 quarters, too, which is unfortunate.

You didn't see anything fundamentally wrong with that defense in the first half? That's the definition of bad fundamentals.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Every game means something. This isnt the MLB. Glad the Vikings lost but I'm worried about my team. Unless we plan on winning the division at 9-7...

Point is, there is nothing to worry about. I point out the Vikings because they looked worse than we did today and they are still contenders even after this game. Nothing changes for them, nothing changes for us. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You didn't see anything fundamentally wrong with that defense in the first half? That's the definition of bad fundamentals.

You're misusing the context.

No, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the team. Yes some players played with bad fundementals at times today.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

It is early but 1-1-1 really does reflect their talent level/what they've shown on the field. 

If Aaron gets healthy they'll likely get to 9-10 wins and the playoffs once again.

Nothing on the team outside of the QB suggest this is a Super Bowl team. 

Just now, WaitWhat said:

Point is, there is nothing to worry about. I point out the Vikings because they looked worse than we did today and they are still contenders even after this game. Nothing changes for them, nothing changes for us. 

Plenty of season left and Minny losing today softens the blow, but there's certainly things to worry about IMO. Defense has problems at S and their expensive OLBers haven't shown up so far. Add in they likely just lost Wilkerson for the season so the DL took a hit

Archived