Wk 3 postgame: GB 17 • WAS 31

Cakeshoppe

12 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

yeah it's weird as all get out, but it really doesn't bother me.  Kind of a swag move, kind of an oddball move.

Who knows if the WAS player said something to Clinton-Dix as he made the pick, went to the sidelines.  Likely just friendly game talk.  

55 minutes ago, Joe said:

These are average numbers right? I think I may be reading these wrong.

Those are the cumulative stats for the year so far. The top is the Packers D when blitzing and the bottom is the Bills' QBs against blitzes. So the Packers should be heavily blitzing Allen in the game based on theses numbers. 

10 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Those are the cumulative stats for the year so far. The top is the Packers D when blitzing and the bottom is the Bills' QBs against blitzes. So the Packers should be heavily blitzing Allen in the game based on theses numbers. 

& if Allen & that QB room has been scouting... he should be tossing quick inside slants or anything down the middle to his WR's

EZ yards

1 minute ago, driftwood said:

& if Allen & that QB room has been scouting... he should be tossing quick inside slants or anything down the middle to his WR's

EZ yards

Really hope Burks is a player. A player like him in the middle could help this defense immensely. 

1 minute ago, TheBitzMan said:

Really hope Burks is a player. A player like him in the middle could help this defense immensely. 

i like Burks & i think he'll be a big piece to the success of this D... but hes probably gonna need way more time to develop & get comfortable in order to make a decent impact

On 9/25/2018 at 7:12 AM, AlexGreen#20 said:

You can't cut every young player who has a bad game. I understand that's what fans would like to see, but that's crazy talk. 

Brice had a horrendous game. Gave up a bunch of big plays, but inexperienced guys need to be allowed to learn. 

Wasn't just one game. The guy just doesn't have the instincts to play S, obviously. And he certainly shouldn't be a starter.

There was a guy named Eric Reid put there who would've been a huge upgrade. 

On 9/25/2018 at 11:14 AM, packfanfb said:

His play on the Diggs TD is unforgivable. In that situation, his read is to help Alexander against Treadwell and leave House with Diggs? Are you serious lol? The fact that thought even came into his brain is downright frightening. 

He doesn't know what route any of the receivers are going to be running before hand. 

Certainly not an ideal play but if you tell your Safety that his responsibility is between the numbers 20+ yards downfield, you're going to have a bad time if the opposition manages to get two receivers into that zone. Especially when you bring 5 guys and none of them get anywhere near the QB. 

3 hours ago, Slinky said:

Well, when he's still starting this week, and next...I think that'll back it up.

There's no one else to play though. Breeland might end up pushing Williams to safety at some point which would mean they weren't 100% behind him either.

11 hours ago, Norm said:

There's no one else to play though. Breeland might end up pushing Williams to safety at some point which would mean they weren't 100% behind him either.

I hear ya. But like I said, as bad as he's looked I wish they would've been a little more proactive and signed Reid.

Mac's biggest weakness is his stubbornness though. 

Archived