Officially Jimmy Garoppolo has a torn ACL

49erurtaza

Just now, berlin calling said:

RG3 will be a 49er by tomorrow.

Not going to happen.

The shanahan's didn't even like RG3. Really didn't want him. It'd take weeks for RG3 to get up to speed on the playbook, and by then we are out of playoff contention. Why would you give up assets for a place holder? Beathard is the guy that Shanny selected last year, so that's his guy. Mullens is a guy they have been working on, so obviously makes sense to bring him up from the PS.

I think Matt Barkley is a FA? Not sure if Cincinnati still has him or not. And he knows Shanny's system from their time last year.

20 hours ago, berlin calling said:

RG3 will be a 49er by tomorrow.

Shanahan likes QB's who can actually make more then one read. Id say Nick Foles but I don't know if SF is in contention mode/belief like Minnesota was with Bradford. So I doubt it.

Sucks!!!!

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Assuming he comes back 100% getting 1 of those monster defenders would be pretty awesome. Better to happen now than in December. You get a better pick and Jimmy G will be 100% for 2019 season

Absolutely.

Just crestfallen to learn this, sorry JG and 49ers fans. I have loved what Lynch has done to rebuild your team after the horrific GM Baalke fiasco that lasted 3 years past its use-by date. Really wanted ya'll to do some good things this season. 

This sport can be brutal, and cruel. 

Archived