Officially Jimmy Garoppolo has a torn ACL

49erurtaza

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Maybe the 49ers could sign a guy named Colin Kaepernick. 

I'd bet he's quite content making millions of dollars from Nike by not getting his brain bashed in on a weekly basis. Can you blame him? Plus, he has a little but to lose. What if he signs and is absolutely dreadful? You're inviting millions of "I TOLD YOU SO's!" Does it make his efforts as strong as they are now?

As for the 9ers....It depends on what they think the team is capable of. If the coaches/Front Office think they can still make the playoffs sans Jimmy G, then you make a move for a top #2 QB.

If you think your season is toast, don't waste a pick and just ride the season out with Beathard and get a nice pick.

Philly would be dumb getting rid of Foles a week after they get Wentz back. If he has a set back/re-injury or gets another injury and misses a period of time, I don't think Sudfeld leads them to where they'd go with Foles. Backup QB's who can go in and win are valuable and a rare commodity. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The thing is, I'm perfectly okay with them going with what we have and I would prefer that they do so. 

I don't blame you.

Heck, maybe Beathard can get the job done in his 2nd season after getting a chance to sit back and learn behind someone who sat back and learned from the GOAT.

If he can't, grab a top-5 pick and see you in 2019.

Archived