Jimmy G worries me 6 year in the nfl

only had like 15 college starts and like 9 or 10 nfl starts

could be a trent green type of player

I'm fairly certain he was a three year starter in college

1 hour ago, Vladimir L said:

Jimmy G worries me 6 year in the nfl

only had like 15 college starts and like 9 or 10 nfl starts

could be a trent green type of player

He had over 40 college starts as a 3.5 year starter (he took over the starting job with 8 games to go in his freshman season).

This has to be one of the stupidest, most self inflicted injuries I've seen in a minute.  It was on 3rd and goal from the 20, and he tries to cut back in to get an extra yard at the 10 yard line, tearing his ACL in the process?  No amount of desire to win can justify this, especially considering he was nowhere near scoring on that play

On 9/25/2018 at 1:14 PM, footbull3196 said:

This has to be one of the stupidest, most self inflicted injuries I've seen in a minute.  It was on 3rd and goal from the 20, and he tries to cut back in to get an extra yard at the 10 yard line, tearing his ACL in the process?  No amount of desire to win can justify this, especially considering he was nowhere near scoring on that play

Injuries happen man. He easily could have gotten injured the same way in walkthroughs like Hunter Henry was. No reason to blame Jimmy G for his season being over. 

On 25/09/2018 at 9:14 PM, footbull3196 said:

One of his few criticisms here was recklessness. He got injured doing something similar with us.

Archived