brian poole

GSUeagles14

Elite rookie year, sub par sophomore year and questionable third year.

I'm not yet ready to give up on him though. Look at how long it took Alford to be decent. There were times he'd get atleast one fragrant PI call against him every damn game. I'm honestly more upset with our Dline. Grady is a beast but apart from him I've been unimpressed. Shelby was actually showing up for once pre-injury. Takk is a sophomore, Beasley is just ehhhhh, Crawford's name never gets called, Senat has one play a game and McClain or w/e the vet is supposed to be is absolutely invisable. Then you have Brooks Reed who's just old and seems done.

4 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

Elite rookie year, sub par sophomore year and questionable third year.

I'm not yet ready to give up on him though. Look at how long it took Alford to be decent. There were times he'd get atleast one fragrant PI call against him every damn game. I'm honestly more upset with our Dline. Grady is a beast but apart from him I've been unimpressed. Shelby was actually showing up for once pre-injury. Takk is a sophomore, Beasley is just ehhhhh, Crawford's name never gets called, Senat has one play a game and McClain or w/e the vet is supposed to be is absolutely invisable. Then you have Brooks Reed who's just old and seems done.

how are you unimpressed by tak? him being a "sophmore" means nothing, hes been very good this year (although only two games). Beasley prob is on his last year here, i think we've really mishandled him. Hes not a lber, hes a pass rusher yet we refuse to let him rush consistently.

Ill say again, per one of the pff guys, poole has allowed close to a 85% comp rate against him dating back to last year. Thats insanely awful. alford never had that problem, he was grabby but could cover still. Get oliver healthy and up to speed and as soon as thats done he needs to be playing in teh nickel package, bump alford inside.

12 hours ago, scar988 said:

Never liked him. I think he's better at SS than at nickel corner. Would prefer to see more and more Oliver at CB even if they brought in a SS that was worth a damn.

im sure thats the plan, seems like oliver on the outside and alford kicks in. honestly all of our corners have been pretty crappy so far though, poole has just been beyond bad though.

On 10/2/2018 at 11:11 AM, GSUeagles14 said:

im sure thats the plan, seems like oliver on the outside and alford kicks in. honestly all of our corners have been pretty crappy so far though, poole has just been beyond bad though.

Trufant hasn't been horrible unless they put him in the slot. They need to put Alford there, tbh.

Archived