TWO MOVES

Fatgerman

What two moves would you make for the Browns this off-season? They can be personnel, coaching staff, schematic, they just have to be possible moves and within reason. So no Randy Moss and a time machine, no Sean McVay as HC, or any such shenanigans. I'll lead off with my two.

1. Sign Demarcus Lawrence or Frank Clark. Getting a premium passrusher opposite Myles has to be a priority. I do think Avery has a ton of potential, but three good pass rushers are better than two, just like two are better than one. We can show Demarcus the big big bucks, or Clark, and bring him back home. Clark's a Cleveland kid who played for Glenville. For all the haters who'll insist that neither become available, the same was said about Jarvis Landry and Khalil Mack.

2. Draft Kelvin Harmon WR NC State. I fell in love with this kid watching Ryan Finley last season.

I would have chosen to can Hue but I haven't figured out who I'd replace him with, so I opted to go for moves I'm certain about.

1 - Hire Lincoln Reilly as HC.

2 - Sign Grady Jarrett. (I'd prefer a WR here to turn the offense into a nightmare. But all the best ones got locked up. Demarcus Lawrence is a great option too. Either way, since our biggest O need is not available, go for making the D amazing.)

1. Replace Hue AND Amos with Dave Toub....

You only gave me 2 moves and I didn't want to waist both on coaching changes...so....win....

2. Sign D-Lawrence to play LDE.

It would just be insane to have Garrett and Lawrence across from on another.

I assume we can get a VERY good DT in the first round of the draft, and we can continue to build WR's in the draft also.

I vote make the defense insane, then go from there....

I'd like to see a major weapon upgrade as an outside WR or even 2nd TE that would create personnel/matchup issues in both the running and passing game(s). I'd also love to see us get another disrupting force along the DL.

Also, I'm assuming that Hue is gone, but if not...I mean...obviously.

Archived