TWO MOVES

Fatgerman

10 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

DING DING DING

11 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Trade up for ed oliver

sign lawrence

Thank you guys the best thing out of this scenario is we get to draft the oSU cornerback that is as fast as ward

even hue could coach that team

On 9/25/2018 at 12:17 AM, MistaBohmbastic said:

Kendall Sheffield?

Shaun Wade is the next one for my money who will not just be fast but really sticky too in coverage. Sheffield and Okudah both have looked extremely average so far for OSU CB standards lol Sheffield still makes too many mental mistakes and Okudah has his ups and downs.

I expect Wade to flash this year when he is on the field in blowouts and then explode next year given a full season under his belt while looking like a Lattimore/Ward type of talent

The problem with firing Hue is that will probably means that Gregg Williams follows him out the door. (Gregg's choice) I remember seeing a soundbyte where Gregg Williams said he turned down seven job offers to come work for Hue. Especially now that our defense is jelling under his guidance.

I think that Gregg is one of those coaches whose career is much more successful as a coordinator than a HC. He has already been a HC at Buffalo and that did not go so well.

My first move however is a coaching move - and can I do it early? Amos Jones flat out blows and he makes Tabor look good. I would go after Brad Seeley HARD. It is not a guarantee that Bill O'Brien lasts in Houston, and a new HC means new assistant coaches (unless your last name is Tabor).

My second move is piggybacking on an earlier point that was brought up.. While Baker is still "on the cheap" I would trade for Antonio Brown. Great addition to our young core, and stripping a division rivals of its weapons in one fell swoop.

Move 2B to the AB trade would be to draft Marquise "Hollywood" Brown out of Oklahoma. Very similar games and familiarity with Baker already.

Archived