GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

Just now, Golfman said:

Yes, clearly you have more experience and a better understanding than he does. 

I understand he has a lot to deal with. I understand he's a perfectionist who wants to get things right.

I also understand, as a former offensive lineman, how much of an advantage it is to know the snap count when the defense doesn't.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I understand he has a lot to deal with. I understand he's a perfectionist who wants to get things right.

I also understand, as a former offensive lineman, how much of an advantage it is to know the snap count when the defense doesn't.

He's gotten more teams to jump offside doing it his way. I get your point, sort of, as it is frustrating but he's sort of the GOAT. 

Rookie Josh Allen crashed back down to Earth by posting a 17.9 passer rating in the first half Sunday against the Packers, tied for the fifth-worst passer rating by a Bills quarterback in a first half over the past 10 seasons. Allen likely prevented the Bills from scoring late in the second quarter by launching an ill-advised pass into the end zone while being chased by two defenders outside the pocket for an interception. Allen has completed 5 of 19 passes for 58 yards as Green Bay leads, 16-0.

Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

Archived